Chapter 9: Fan girls be trippin'

Sorry I'm not really updating frequently. I've been really busy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Halfway through Pitch Perfect my phone rang. I sighed. So much for not communicating with the outside world... I looked at my phone and saw that it was a text from Ricky Minaj. I smiled to myself. Ricky and Connor are both really amazing. Why must they settle for jerks like Sam?

~*~

I slowly opened my eyes. I was temporarily blinded from the bright sunlight peeking through the blinds. I closed my eyes tightly rubbing them just waiting for my vision to adjust to the brightness. Then I yawned, stretched and realized I was on the couch in my living room. I sighed. I must have fallen asleep on the couch while watching movies last night. I picked up my phone to check the time. A jumped startled at how late it was. It was already 10 am!

I sighed and began getting ready for school, prepared to be late. As I was combing my hair, I stopped suddenly. I decided to skip going to school again. I promised myself that this was my last day off, though.

I smiled, content with having another day off. I also smiled at the thought that Sam would be wondering where I was and that Rachel would be worrying about me. Just thinking of that makes my smile grow.

I picked up my phone and decided to call Connor. After the 3rd ring, he picked up.

"Why hello, Naomi! And to what do I owe this pleasure?"

I chuckled. "Oh Connor," I said with a grin. "Are you busy today?"

"Nah. Not really. I'm just hanging out with a couple of friends. You're welcome to join, though."

After thinking about it, I decided to go. "Sounds fun. What are we doing?"

"We're just going to the mall and then just hang out."

"What time should I be there?"

"Oh, don't worry about it Naomi. I'll pick you up in 2 hours."

"Aww thanks Con Da Bon."

"Yeah yeah. Before I hang up, one quick question. Shouldn't you be in school?"

"Yeah. What's your point?"

"Ooh Naomi's turning into a bad cookie."

"Shut up," I chuckled before hanging up.

Goodness Connor sure knows how to brighten a girl's mood. I smiled to myself, but immediately snapped back to reality when I realized that I had less than two hours to get ready.

I ran to the bathroom and shut the door. I pulled off my clothes and stepped into the warm shower. After about 20 minutes of singing and pretending that I'm standing in the rain like a weirdo, I climbed out of the shower.

I sighed in relief realizing how great my shower made me feel. I dried off and decided to just wear my gray skinny jeans, gray vans, a Sleeping with Sirens hoodie with a gray tank top underneath.

~*~

After watching TV and waiting for Connor, the doorbell rang. I smiled and got up to answer the door. I smiled when I saw Connor.

"I'm here! Your life just got better," Connor said opening his arms.

I smiled and hugged him. "Yeah, totally."

After we pulled apart, I noticed that Connor had a worried expression. I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Just to let you know, the 2 friends that are with me also know Kian and Sam."