Logic of a Bullet & the Bullsh!t B5 Fan Fiction

There was no time to waste, her adrenaline working overdrive, she had to ditch the gun but she couldn't think, not with the sight of blood oozing in front of her and Kelly yelling at her.

Everything was a mess and she knew that getting involved was her choice just like picking up that hand held metallic life sentence.

"Come on," Kelly practically scream running up to her. "We've got to go," he informed her, his voice now becoming clear along with the police sirens that seemed to be getting closer. The gun must have messed with her hearing because along with Kelly's nagging, and the sirens there was a ringing going in her ear.

"Audrey!" Kelly yelled for the umpteenth time pulling his girl in the opposite direction.

She just starred perplexed by the sight, her legs weren't functioning for her. So Kelly was dragging her, out of there.

Were they in the wrong? Had this mistake ready left them no choice but to scatter from the scene. The scene of the crime? Was it a crime? There was a death but would this situation be considered a crime?

After moments of dragging and wasting time Audrey's feet finally caught up with her needs, her need to run.

Out the back door and over the neighbor's fence. This was all new to her but Kelly seemed to know what he was doing. A side of Kelly that Audrey wasn't familiar with. Down the street he coaxed her into walking cautiously as the neighborhood began to observe the aftermath of the loud popping noise that had seem to have happened seconds ago but actually occurred over fifteen minutes prior. A crowd was heading towards the cop cars. The police were exiting their vehicles and immediately trying to make the group of concerned neighbors disperse.

"Nothing to see here," one of the lower ranking officers announced as another marked off the area with yellow caution tape.

Beyond the tape a homicide specialist by the name of Detective Moore was questioning the neighbor that had reported the suspicious noses he had heard.

Far from the scene Kelly was leading Audrey to a rundown looking motel a few blocks from their subdivision. Audrey sat outside the small cubical as Kelly got the room key.

A first floor room with much to be desired. Though plenty of signs warned against smoking on the property it was easily seen that no one that occupied this room believed it to be true.

"Audrey go take a shower, I've gotta make a call and don't worry I'll have some clean clothes waiting for you when you get out. Just clear your head," Kelly said ushering her into the dimly light bathroom.

Audrey hadn't realized how "clean" she needed to get until she saw herself in the mirror, the reflection scared and sickened her. It showed the top half of her body, her caramel complexion looking paler than usual. Her favorite multicolored shirt splattered with blood. She immediately pulled it off to only then come across more specks of the red liquid crusting over on her chin, chest, and pants. Her pants were the next to go, she went to the tub and maneuvered the nobs to work the shower, it all soon cooperated with her. As Audrey let the water warm to the perfect temperature, her usual routine, she sat on the lid of the toilet in just her undergarments and socks. Everything seemed to be moving slowly as she finally attempted to get clarity over the situation.

By the time she had chosen to stop hitting mental dead ends the small room was filled with steam. Flicking the vent switch on she began to remove the rest of her clothing ridding her body of the evidence of today's goings ons.