Last day today

GERARD'S POV

It's really late and Sarah isnt back yet. Frank can't sleep and neither can I so we're sitting on the sofa in an awkward silence. The door flew open and Sarah came in smiling. Me and Frank both jumped up as she closed the door and Frank hugged her.

"Where the hell have you been?" He asked worried

"Out with Laura... We had some catch up time" She laughed but Frank didn't even force a smile, he looked annoyed.

"I told you I would take you away from your old life for a week... You came into contact with Laura so that means you ruined the deal" He said trying to calm himself.

"She's my friend Frank, I can see her when I want" Sarah rolled her eyes but Frank grabbed her gently making her look at him.

"I was so worried about you" He whispered

"Go to bed Frank" I could tell Sarah was annoyed of what he said about Laura, Frank slowly let go of Sarah and nodded.

"Your last day today" He whispered and walked off slowly, Sarah sighed and looked at me as If I was going to have a go at her.

"Please don't start" She whispered and I shook my head.

"I'm glad you went out and did some catch up time. It's good to have friends that aren't boys and who aren't famous" I laughed and we both sat down.

"It's been really fun this week" She smiled

"Are you going to stay?" I asked and she sighed

"You'll find out tomorrow" she shrugged and I held her hand gently.

"Sarah I want to say this now in case I'll never see you again, I love you. From the moment I laid eyes on you I loved you and you don't know how jealous I am of Frank" I chuckled and she hugged me. I hugged her back.

"You will see me again Gee" She whispered and pulled back.

"Be my girlfriend" I blurted out, I didn't want to say that! It was too soon! She'd definatly say no to me cause I know she likes Frank. She took a deep breath and I awaited my rejection.

"I'll tell you the answer to that tomorrow" She whispered, She didn't say no? I felt... Good. She may say yes to me since she didn't say no. Now I'm rambling to myself.

"I'll leave you to sleep" I whispered kissing her on the cheek and walking off the bedroom. I laid on my bunk and smiled. I could hear Frank crying quietly and I felt a tad bad. I didn't tthink of cheering Frank up because I knew he wouldn't want to speak to me. I closed my eyes and listened to Frank's crying before I fell asleep.

FRANK'S POV

I know she is going to reject me, I've blown it. She's going to go home tomorrow and I'll never see her face again. I couldn't think of that happening I just couldn't but I loved her so much and I needed to let her go if she was going to go.

I would miss her though, I wouldn't stop thinking about her not even for a second. This week has been incrediuble when  was with her. Heck she even met my parents. She could see my face everyday by just going on youtube or google and I wouldn't be able too see her face. It really does kill me inside.