Care to explain?

SARAH'S POV

I woke up from someone poking my face, I didn't open my eyes I just moaned and turned the other way. They kept poking me and I moaned louder.

"Wake Up" A male voice said, my eyes shot open and I quickly sat up making them jump and fall to the floor, I held back a giggle. "Whoa, who are you?" Gerard asked.

"I'm Sarah" I said rubbing my head, He slowly stood up and sat next to me.

"I'm Gerard... What are you doing in here?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Frank let me stay... I think he will explain" I said smiling innocently, Gerard shrugged and smiled at me. I looked at the floor.

"Coffee?" He asked standing up

"Yes please, 2 sugars!" He laughed and made us both some coffee. Gerard seemed relaxed around me which was cool. He walked over and handed me my coffee, he sat next to me and sipped his. I loved his red hair.

"How was your night?" He asked smiling

"It was great" I replied sipping my coffee.

"You and Frank... Seeing each other?" He asked

"Oh um no" I replied nervously.

"So are you single?" He asked moving closer.

"Yes" I replied bluntly, Gerard was teasing me I could tell.

FRANK'S POV

I opened my eyes and smiled, that dream was immense. There was a girl and I nearly kissed her but I didn't... Damn. I stood up and walked into the living room of the bus half naked, I saw Gee and smiled. I looked next to him and saw a girl. I Kept walking but soon stopped staring at her, Gerard laughed and stood up.

"Care to explain Frank?" He asked pointing to her. I dragged him to the kitchen so she couldn't hear and whispered to him.

"I'm helping her"

"With what exactly?" He winked and I nudged him.

"She's in pain... Her life is shit so I told her that I'll take her away from it all for a week" I rubbed my head thinking how weird that sounded.

"So you just met a girl who told you her life was shit so you decided she can spend a week as Mrs Iero?" He smirked.

"Shut up Gerard, we aren't together" I said disappointed.

"So if I flirt with her you wouldn't mind?" He smirked, I gave him a glare and he laughed. He put his hand on my shoulder. "Dude you like her, go for it before someone else takes her" He said half smiling and then he walked off. He was right, but i've only just met her? I suck when it comes to girls but I will try. I walked into the living room and sat beside her.

"Morning" I smiled and stared at her coffee.

"Did you want some?" She asked handing me her coffee, I took it and drank some. "So, Gerard knows... 2 more" She breathed deeply.

"Mikey will be quiet around you because you're new... Ray will be weird as he is with any of us so you'll be fine" I smile and she nodded.

"Day 1" She smiled.

"Shopping, my treat!" I said and a huge smile spread across her face. She picked up her trousers and got some money out.

"When are we going?" She asked

"Whenever we're ready" She pushed me off the sofa and pointed to the bathroom, I chuckled and Mikey walked in, he stopped and stared.

"I'll go get ready..." I said running to the bathroom grabbing some clothes on the way, I hopped in the shower and grinned. One step closer to getting closer to Sarah.