In Heaven

SARAH'S POV

Frank drove to the park and we both hopped out of the car slowly walking through it, the lights in the park made it look so romantic.

"So why are we here?" I asked looking at the path in front of us. I couldn't really see anything apart from the clear path.

"So we can talk" He smiled, He held my waist and walked with me copying my pace. I held his hand and smiled.

"And what would we talk about?" I asked chuckling slightly.

"Why did you kiss Gerard, If he kissed you... Why didn't you pull away" He asked and I let go of him. This has ruined my night.

"I don't know Frank" I whispered and he walked closer to me.

"You said you loved me, Do you actually mean it?" He asked holding my waist still so we stood in the middle of the path.

"Of course I mean it..."

"Prove it" He smirked, I raised an eyebrow and leaned in Kissing him quickly. I went to pull away but he just pulled me closer and kissed me passionately. He slid his hand down my back and stopped at the top of my butt. "I love you" He whispered when taking a breath, he kissed me again and I pulled away quickly.

"I love you too" He smirked and pulled me close and started to kiss me again roughly. I held the back of his head.

"No really, I do fucking love you" He whispered and I started laughing "What?" He asked confused, I looked him in the eyes and smiled.

"You have to swear don't you" I said smirking and he nodded, I kissed him quickly on the lips and ran off. He ran after me and grabbed me round the waist. He started kissing my neck and I couldn't help laugh as he tickled my neck with his breath.

I looked forward and saw some boys with hoodies walking our way. "Frank, lets go" I said smiling. He let go and I ran off to the car, he ran after me and when we got to the car he pinned me up against it. "Frank! We have to get back to the bus" I chuckled but he only kissed me again.

FRANK'S POV

When our lips connected it felt like I was in heaven, I couldn't stop kissing her. I didn't want to! She was right though... We needed to get home, it was getting late.

"I'm sorry, you just make me feel so good inside" I told her and she smiled, I kissed her lips one last time before running round the car to the drivers seat and hopped in. She entered the car and I started driving back to the bus.