Meet My Family

FRANK'S POV

Since Gerard kind of took her on a date, maybe I should? I want to make her feel special... Make her feel like she's important in my life because she is.

"Sarah, I was thinking since Gerard took you on a date... Maybe I can" I smiled at her and she smiled back.

"Sure" She replied and I held her tighter.

"Can I take you out Sarah? Not On a date... Just me and you as friends" Mikey asked "Tomorrow" He smiled and Sarah nodded.

"Go get ready" I told her and she ran and grabbed some clothes heading for the bathroom. I sat with Mikey who looked nervous.

"How come you didn't want to take her on a date?" I asked

"I Have no chance" He smirked and looked to the floor, Gerard came walking into the living room and we exchanged glares. About 10 minutes later Sarah came out rubbing her hair on a towel, she looked at Mikey who smiled.

"Do you have a hair dryer?" She asked and he nodded pointing to the bedroom. I walked into the bedroom with her and showed her where it was. I walked into the bathroom, undressed and stepped into the shower washing my hair and body. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked into the bedroom and walked near Sarah, I grabbed some clothes and she saw me and nearly dropped the hair dryer on my foot.

"Careful there" I smirked, she stared at my tatoo's and snapped back to reality, she smiled and blushed like crazy. I walked back into the bathroom smiling and got dressed quickly. I walked to the mirror and perfected my hair. I walked back out and Sarah was ready, I held her hand and we both walked out of the bus and into the car.

"So where are you taking me?" She asked

"It's not really a date... You're going to meet my family" I smiled and she looked shocked, Was it a good shock?

SARAH'S POV

Would his parents even like me? Was I good enough for him? I was so nervous I think I was going to start to hyperventilate. I calmed myself down soon after.

"One thing, I will tell them you're my girlfriend... I want them to be proud of me" He smiled, how sweet of him.

"Frank Iero's Girlfriend..." I smirked and he chuckled slightly. We pulled in a driveway and both stepped out of the car. I felt like I was going to faint because I was that nervous! I walked next to Frank and he held my hand smiling. We walked to the front door and rang the doorbell. My heart was beating furiously against my rib cage and I thought it was going to force its way out of my chest. The door opened and a Lady stood there smiling.

"Frank!" She cried out with Joy and hugged him, I let go of his hand and stepped back so she could, she pulled away and looked at me smiling. "And who's this pretty lady?" He asked him and he smirked.

"This is my girlfriend, Sarah" He introduced me and she walked up to me shaking my hand, I smiled politely and she smiled back.

"I'm Frank's mum but please call me Linda" She was so friendly. "Both of you come in!" She told us inviting us in, we walked and I looked at the inside of the house. It was quite big. I saw a man walk downstairs smiling, he looked at me and winked at Frank.

"And who have we got here?" He asked walking up to me.

"This Is my girlfriend Sarah, dad" Frank said proudly and his dad shook my hand smiling. I smiled back and shook his hand.

"Very nice to meet you Sarah" He said

"And It's nice too meet you Mr Iero" I said and he shook his head.

"Please, call me Frank!" I raised and eyebrow and looked at Frank.

"Passing the name through generations" He explain and I nodded, Linda came walking up to us smiling.

"Please, Stay for dinner! We have plenty of food to share" She smiled and I looked at Frank, he gave me the look where it was all up to me.

"If you're sure you have enough" I whispered and she smiled.

"Oh We have lots! No need to worry" She laughed and walked off to the kitchen, Frank's dad just stood there smiling at Frank.

"I Knew you'd find the right girl" He whispered to him, how did he know I was the right girl just by meeting me?

"She's perfect" Frank whispered back looking into my eyes smiling at me, It sent butterflies in my stomach and I smirked. "I'm lucky to have her" He smiled and his expression softened, I wanted to kiss him real bad. I controlled myself though. I loved Frank, he even let me meet his parents! He made me so happy.