Got Me Drunk!

FRANK'S POV

I was going to wait for Sarah and Gerard but it got late and there was no sign of them so I went straight to bed. Well now it's the morning they should be home,  If not I'll find Gerard and kill him. I stood up slipping on a plain white top and walked into the living room, I saw Sarah asleep and as I kept walking I saw an arm around her... Gee was sleeping behind her. I froze and stared for a moment, Gerard soon woke up and smiled at me.

"Oh Hey" He said removing his arm from her and rubbing his head, I couldn't believe he would do that to me. My own best friend... First he kissed her and now he's taking her away from me. Sarah woke up and sat up looking at Gerard confused.

"Morning..." She whispered and looked at me. I felt so much pain inside. I was going to kill Gerard when I got him alone.

SARAH'S POV

What the hell happened last night? Why is Gerard next to me in my bed. I hope we didn't do anything. Frank looked hurt and Gerard looked evil. I Held my head because it was throbbing. The champagne! Gerard got me drunk! Was he making Frank jealous? Why would he do that!? He know's we like sort of together and he's his best friend! Why would he do this!?

"Frank..."

"Just don't" He said trying to keep me quiet, he wouldn't drop his gaze with Gerard. Would Frank hit him? "Why" He whispered and Gerard stood up.

"You knew I liked her dude, I just wanted to give her options"

"Options?" He spat out "She said she loved me!" He looked at me and so did Gerard, Gerard looked like he had just been slapped.

"You told him you love him?" Gerard asked me

"Yes" I whispered, I saw Frank smirk and Gerard turned back to me.

"She never said no to me though" He smirked and Frank's smile dropped. He grabbed him by the collar and Gerard did the same.

"Guys stop please!" I Begged but they placed there foreheads on each other and went red because of the anger inside of them.

"She's Mine" Frank snapped

"No she isn't" Gerard snapped back,

"She isn't any ones" Mikey said walking into the room, he sat next to me and watched them. I turned to him and he smiled. "She hasn't made it official... No one has asked her out so she's no ones" He smiled at me and I smiled back, clever...

"So one of us has to ask her out?" Gerard asked Mikey whilst letting go of his grip on Frank, Frank let go of Gerard and they all turned there attention to me.

"Well Yes, we can all ask her and she can say yes to one of us" Mikey replied half smiling at me "I think I know who she is going to pick so I won't ask" He dropped his smile and looked at the floor. Frank ran to me and sat next to me.

"Don't ask me now..." I said rubbing my head, they both Shrugged and Gerard walked off to the kitchen.

"Why Not now?" Frank asked

"Too early" I smiled awkwardly. Frank leaned back and hugged me, Mikey looked annoyed with Frank but he soon calmed down. I could choose any boy I wanted apart from Ray of course... Who would I choose?