I need to get her alone

FRANK'S POV

I opened my eyes and saw Gerard sitting opposite me smiling, he winked at me and pointed to my side, I looked next to me and saw Sarah asleep. She was still sleeping and I didn't want to let her go. Gerard looked slightly annoyed, I smirked a little and held her close.

GERARD'S POV

I knew what Frank was doing, getting closer to her and making me jealous. Two can play at that game. I just need to get her alone, I need to think up some excuse to get him away from her. I Can tell Mikey likes her too. I looked at the guitars which was still on the floor... Bingo!

"Dude, when are you getting rid of those guitars? Brian want's them back" I told him and he raised an eyebrow.

"I'll do it today" He sighed, I hid a smirk and nodded.

"You do anything last night?" I asked winking at Sarah who was still sleeping. She looked really cute when she slept. I looked away from her quickly in case Frank saw.

"Watched the movie, fell asleep" He replied bluntly. Mikey walked into the room and frowned slightly when he saw Sarah in his arms, he sat next to me and sighed.

"Was the movie good?" He asked

"Only the part where Sarah jumped and shit herself" Frank laughed until he got punched lightly in the arm, Sarah sat up and looked at me and Mikey.

"I didn't jump" She rolled her eyes, I could tell she was lying.

"Course you didn't" Frank said winking at her.

"Did you want any of us to take Sarah out for the day? To the amusement park or something whilst you drop the guitars off?" I asked

"Um, it's up to her really" Frank said rubbing his head.

"Sure, but I can't go on any like huge scary roller coasters" She said smiling innocently, I shrugged and laughed.

"Tea-cups it is" I said and she gave me a glare.

"Can I come?" Mikey asked, great... This'll ruin a lot but I can't say no to my little brother. I'll just have to push him on a ride whilst we go onto a different one.

"Of course" I smiled.

MIKEY'S POV

YES! Right, now I can get closer to Sarah. I hope she'll like me, she seems nice to me so I think I have a chance. She keep's smiling at me too. That's a sign right? Gerard likes her, he keep's flirting with her. I don't think she's interested though... Well she doesn't seem interested in him. I can tell she likes Frank but maybe if she got to know me more she'll see what I'm really like? I hope she'll go on the bumper cars with me, Ha ha drive into Gerard. Today will be fun.

"I better get going then" Frank said standing up and grabbing the guitars. We all stood up and walked to the car, I sat in the back with Sarah and gave her one of my headphones. That meant we had to sit close to each other... Ha, working already!