You wouldn't believe me

I looked at her and she had a huge grin on her face, I recognised her straight away. She pulled me into a hug and held me.

"Hey Laura" I laughed

"And where the hell have you been? Have you seen your mobile recently... You have like a bazillion missed calls and texts" She said pulling away.

"I would tell you where I have been but you wouldn't believe me" I shrugged and her eyes widened, she crossed her arms and stared at me.

"Sarah, I'm friends with you... That's crazy enough to believe! So come on, spill the gossip!" She said smiling... Here goes nothing.

"Frank Iero took me away from my old life for a week, I'm staying in the bus with My Chemical Romance" I told her and her jaw nearly hit the floor. I think Laura would believe there was flying pigs in the sky if I told her.

"Oh, My... God" She slowly said and then pulled me into another hug. I heard her laugh like a lunatic and she pulled back. "I fucking knew it!" She screamed so people stopped what they was doing and stared at us.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"The way he looked at you whilst signing my book, he looked like he just fount something special in his life!" She smiled and I couldn't help but blush.

"Don't tell anyone but... Frank loves me, I think I love him" A huge grin spread across Laura's face and she dragged me off the bench.

"You're so lucky, are you two together?" She asked arm in my arm.

"He asked me out... I haven't replied yet" I said and she stopped walking and made me stop, she stared at me for a second before speaking.

"Well say yes you lunatic!" She laughed and I joined in.

"Gerard also likes me, and Mikey" I whispered and her eyes got wide

"You whore!" She joked and I laughed. "We have lots of catching up to do miss!" She smiled and dragged me along the street.

FRANK'S POV

I wonder where Sarah walked off to? She looked pretty upset when she left the bus. I sat down and saw Gerard smiling at himself. Now's my chance to hurt him... Ruin his happy time. I sighed and smiled.

"I asked Sarah to be my girlfriend" I told him and his smile soon dropped.

"What did she say?" He asked controlling his voice

"She'll think about it" I told him and a smile crept across his face, "But I think she will say yes since she told me she loved me the other night" I smiled and he dropped his again.

"Don't get your hopes up Frank" He told me with all seriousness. I don't think she would pick Gerard over me. Me and Sarah shared something really special.