A Beacon Of Hope.

~First things first......WTF DOES PM MEAN TO YOU PEOPLE??????????? PM = PERSONAL MESSAGE!!!! And Mrs.MinecraftUniverse, your submission was GREAT!! Fantastic! But a plot IN ITSELF. So if you want to redo or something like that, you have all the time you need. I gave a huge dead line coz of stuff like this. I tend to screw up myself. But like I said, that's it's own story. I really hope you get it. I had ONLY that problem, other than that, 1/2 would be pretty much secruered unless someone can beat you. TO ALL OF YOU: I don't want hate because you WEREN'T chosen. I will have my reasons. Anyway, ON TO TEH STORY! Bai!~

~Bethany's POV~

I can't believe how far me and Jer got. I mean with-in the next week I might be able to walk again. I was able to half limp! That may sound like nothing to everyone else, but to me and Jer, it means everything. You see what I got was nerve system cancer and if I can get rid of the paraliztion then the cancer is counter-acted and will stall as long as I keep moving. But I don't have to like be up all the time, but I should run and take walks. This had one problem that I knew how to avoid instantly. I had problems with my womb so I could not give birth. I was planning to adopt anyway. I knew how those places were, they were absolute torture. Jer was completely on my side. Experience helps. I shrugged it off and tried again to walk around the bed. I then felt a pain in my back. An unnatural one. I fell to the ground and saw a laughing Mitch with a sting gun. I blacked out from pain.