Pool Fun!!

~Bethany's POV~

I was wheeled into the Hotel Inn where we would be staying for 2 weeks in Ryan's town. ~No idea where he lives. Only stalk some but not others~ It had a pool to, it was a part of my plan. I was gonna do this. I was going to walk again. I remember telling the doctor my idea and he said that if I got rid of the pariliztion then I might not have cancer anymore. That made me burst with happiness. I will have a life, I won't leave Jerome hanging in life. I won't let life separate me and Mitch again.

I focused back into life. We were on our way to the hotel. I always hated hotels, I never knew where I was. Everything was always changing. I was bored, I wanted to get to the pool ASAP, so did Jerome.

We got into our room and he found our suits.Mine was a bikini that had one layer of Pokemon charterers, the next had Hetalia, mostly Italy! Then the last layer had Naruto, It had ruffles lining each edge that said Anime Boston 2013. Jerome's had Star Wars peoples on them. I got changed easily enough, changing was always difficult for me but this was easier. I heard Jerome come out of the bath room. He was still hot as ever with-out a shirt.

"Oh baby." He purred and walked over to me.

"Stahp eitt." I countered.

"Never!" He shouted and I giggled. Only he could make me do that. "Shall we go?" He asked

"Lezz go!" I said. He wheeled me out and into the elevator for Handy-capped. We got down to ground level and we went to the handy-capped pool. It was empty. Jerome stuck his toes in then got in all the way. I lead my chair to the ramp and stopped right before the water started. He wadded over to me and held my hands. I slowly put my feet on his, so that I could get into the water. He slowly helped me stand up, when I was up, he slowly backed into the water. He put me down where I could sit and quickly moved my chair over to our table. Where the rest of the crew had there stuff set up and Adam was sitting. He jogged over to the pool I was waiting in. He helped me up again and we went to waist deep water for me. He was about three inches from waist. I slowly tried to move my legs but no avail. ~Familiar brah??~ He helped by moving my legs for me. I felt a tingling. His hands so high on my legs made me blush. Wait, I felt his hands, but not much. He helped me and slowly it helped. I went to move my legs on my own and it worked kinda. They gave out and I fell into the water, but got back to the surface with my strong swimmer arms. He held my waist and I tried again. I could bend my knees! This was good! Again he helped me and how high his hand was made me blush deep red. He noticed and laughed. I blushed deeper. 

"What??" I asked

"I know why your blushing." He said.

"I can't help it!!" I said and shoved his shoulder. He laughed again and poked me. "You did not just do that!" I said.

"What you gonna do about it." He said pretending to get all up in my face. 

"Just...this!" I yelled. I started to poke him every place I could. He countered even better. "Stop it Ron, Stooooopppppp." I giggled again. He stopped.

"Did you really?" He asked

"Love me more!" I shouted.

"That would be impossible." He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine. We laughed and went on with our quest.

~Hey guys! How was your day? ...... Full of narwhales and bacon? GREAT!! Anyway, hope you liked, I should get some sleep, it's 11:25 now sooooooo yeah! If you came out to CS's Livestream I was there to! It was very funny! He kept dieing at HG! Anyway..........Bai!!~