Woman Of The Bac!

We got home and I was able to get out of the car with very little help. The wheelchair was the worst. Adam went in for help from Jordan and Taylor. When they came out there eyes widened. Jordan was hanging around and was very quite. 

"Hey Jor?" I asked, concerned.

"Yeah?" He asked a bit out of it.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"It's just hard. I love you as daughter, and losing you will be hard." The words "Love you" rang in my ears.

"You love me?" I asked.

"Yes, you are my daughter."

"I haven't heard those words in a daughterly form in years. Thank you." I said. It was true. Tears brimmed my eyes. First I get a family, then I am not blind, then I am loved. I am in paradise.

"I never knew that." Taylor said.

"Oh I must have thought out loud sorry." I said.

"You know he really loves you."

"Who? Jordan?"

"No. Jerome, he is in his room." I wheeled out and got to Jerome's room.

"Knock knock." I called.

"Is it you?" He asked with a sniffle.

"No, it's Bethany." I said, we had a code. He opened the door, I could see he had been crying. His eyes were red and puffy.

"It's going to fine Jer." I tried to comfort him.

"But, your going to, to..." He couldn't bring himself to say it.

"I know, but at least we can get married sooner, and live our own life, but there may still be hope." I whispered. He was really down.

"I will be back in about half an hour, okay?" I asked, he whimpered and held my hand tighter. I looked at him, he let go. I wheeled into my room, I had my own recording equipment, just for sound and visual from the computer. I logged into mine-craft. I made a new creative world.

"Hey guys, I know you are asking, who is this, well I am Jerome's girlfriend. He will not be able to make videos as often for a while. We went to the doctor's office and found out I have fatal leg cancer.  Jerome really loves me so this was almost as big of a hit to him as it was to me. We will be spending my last five years together as much as we can, but the amount will de-crease. Bye guys." I finished off. I then started to build some random things. I edited it and logged off my YouTube. I felt arms around me. I knew it was Jerome so I looked back and his lips hit mine, but they weren't Jerome's lips. They were Mitch's lips. I struggled against them but I was trapped in my wheelchair. Just then Jerome came in and saw the whole thing. Me pinned in my wheelchair struggling against Mitch's lips that were not going to let go anytime soon if things went accordingly. I realized I was running out of air. I stopped moving completely. Not struggling, but not kissing back. This would save my energy and my air supply. He pushed in more. He was crazy, kissing his best friends girl friend, I then realized it. Mitch's hands were around my throat. He was strangling me and kissing me so I couldn't make a sound. Jerome got power and tore Mitch off me. I gasped for air and rubbed my neck and called for help.

"Help!" The rest of the crew rushed in and tore apart Jerome and Mitch and Jordan and Taylor comforted me and I told them what happened. I showed my neck as proof. They were shocked. We called the police and he was quickly arrested.

~Ohhh, snap, like Snapple, I love that anyway, why did Mitch try to strangle Bethany? In the next chappy. Wow, I am sorry for late update, Wattpad thought it was cool to troll me and delete this, so yeah. Anyway on that note happy hunting blood and just remember Slendy's to old and Jeff's mine. Bye!~