We Have Only A Little Time

• Dedicated to All struck with sudden cancer, you have my remorse.

I woke up, it was the day that we were going to the doctor's office to get the cancer results. I tried to swing my legs over the edge of my bed to no avail. I tried again, and again. But I just couldn't move them.

"Guys." I called out. They all came in and I told them. They picked up my light frame and carried me to the car. We drove to the office and the doctor came out and told me the news.

"I am sorry but the tests confirm you have leg cancer, that results in parizition and in 5 years, I am sorry to say this, death."

"Oh." I quietly whispered.

"We have a wheel-chair for you to take home free. Other than that it is out of our hands." He said. Adam and the doctor went to get the wheel-chair. I was sitting down and sobbing into Jerome's shoulder. Dawn held my hand while Mitch rubbed my back. What did I do to deserve this? Was the only thing I could think of, I hated to be any type of burden. But now that was all I was, a burden. I couldn't believe this, 5 years seems like such a long time. But when you are going to die in five years. It seems so short. Adam came in with the wheel-chair. It could use some decorating. I couldn't help but think. They lifted me into it. As we left the office I stole a look at the calender. It was July 13.  My birth-day was soon.

"Hey look, my birthday is soon!" I exclaimed. Jerome looked at the calender and smiled,

"I guess it is." He said with a bit of sadness. I felt so bad, I loved him I really did. He loved me to, I knew that. But soon we would forced to be apart for no reason at all. I felt tears drip down my face and onto my lap. None of this was fair, but it was my life. I had no chose but to live it to the fullest. I wiped my face, good thing I hate wearing makeup or I would be screwed. I was lifted into the car. This was going to be the rest of my life. I thought grimly, I wonder what Jordan and Taylor will think.

~BUM BUM BUMMMMMMM! Oh sheeeiiit Well hope you enjoyed, so on that note bye blood happy hunting, just remember Slendy's to old and Jeff's mine! Bye!!~