The End Is Now

~Bethany's POV.~

I sat down, my hair was a mess. I could feel it. I heard Jerome gasp softly when he popped off Mitch's cuffs. "B-Beth... Come here... Please..." He sounded normal, but a lot more terrified. I got over as fast as I could, I saw a red shimmering liquid on the ground. I looked at him.

"Where is this from?" I asked softly, and he indicated to Mitch's wrists and the handcuffs. The handcuffs were full of broken glass, tacs, nails, razors, small knifes and things of that sort. I quickly took off my shirt and tore it in two. I started wrapping Mitch's wounds and Jerome sat there and stared. I blushed but continued working on Mitch. I got finished wrapping the wounds and started to improvise clothing. I ripped off a strip long and wide enough to act like a chest binder, wrapped it skillfully, and tucked the rest of the fabric in my back jeans pocket on the right. It hung out but I didn't mind much. I needed something to wrap Mitch's wounds up with later. I looked at a still dazed/staring Jerome and blushed.

'W-What?" I asked. He snapped out of it.

"So, can we like, recap or something?" Mitch asked. I nodded.

"First, finally by the age of eight fucking teen I get pulled out of that orphanage. Then, woo yea I have a boyfriend. Then, Rick almost kills me and lies about it. Then we go to a party, Rick knocks Jerome out and shoots me with a sting gun. Annnnd here we are." I said. "At least, that's the important stuff anyway." I said, gently scooting over to a wall. I looked at Mitch, he was all beaten up. Black eyes, bruised face, and his nose looked to be broken. I sighed softly, shutting my eyes. I wish none of this even happened.