Yes.

We all got in the car so we could get to the airport. We were going to P.A.X.! I got into my wheel chair when Jerome wheeled it around. 

~They are in Boston coz I'm lazy~

We got to our hotel, a small but nice place. Jerome took me out to the court yard, it was our 1 year anniversary. A snowflake fell on my head, I stuck my hand out and caught another, it was so pretty.

"Beth, have you ever seen and actually experienced snow before?" Jerome whispered to me

"Yeah, because it always snows in the dry ass dessert!" I replied sarcastically

"We should get back inside, its almost dinner and I'm taking us somewhere fancy."

"Jerome." I said as I looked up at him.

"Yes?"

"I love you so much"

"I love you to." We wordlessly went back into the hotel

"Everyone ready?" Jerome shouted

"Yep!" We got back several different times

"Lezzgo to 8o Thoreau!" ~Its Real!!~ Adam suggested.

"Sure" We all talked on the way there. We all got in and got to our table, we ate then dessert came around. We had just ordered our dessert.

"Haha, that is so funny" Adam finished. I noticed that Jerome took a deep breath before he, stood up? He got down on one knee and went in his pocket for something. Was he doing what I thought he was doing? He started to speak.

"Bethany, you are an amazing, pretty, loving, nice, and astounding girl who meet an ordinary guy like me out of chance. You have given me more than I can ever hope to return. So I ask you this one question, will you marry me?" I was so shocked,

"Yes, yes yes!" I cried. He ran over to me pulled my chair out of the booth and embraced me, the cheering of everyone in the restaurant was muffled. I was getting married to the man of my dreams. The perfect one, his lips so soft, the most gentle, his touch so warm and welcoming, and he could make anyone laugh anytime. I loved him.