Chapter Ten

I had no idea how I had lost them but I found myself once again pounding on the steering wheel, cursing at myself for screwing up. Josh and his stupid cousin Scott left the house at nine thirty and I had been following them ever since. If he was going to do anything to Delanie, I had to stop it. My phone had been going off with text messages all day, asking if I'm going to this party or that party. The only party I was going to, was the one where I got to fuck Josh up, wherever that may be.

There was no doubt in my mind that if there was a party going on, Delanie would be there. Considering she had all of that alcohol I wouldn't be surprised if she was hosting a party and specifically said 'If you invite Jayden Breeze I will not allow you in'. My heart jumped as I saw the black SUV come flying out of a liquor store parking lot. I immediately started tailing them again. Whatever Josh had up his sleeve, I would stop it.

After following them for another ten minutes, I realized where they were heading to; Delanie's house. I grabbed my phone and checked through some of my last messages that I hadn't bothered to read. Bingo. One from Jason only an hour ago, asking if I was going to James and Delaine's for the party. My heart was racing as I realized what this could mean.

If Delanie was at home, she would have access to five crates of Vodka; she would be drunker than drunk. That meant that Josh planned on doing something bad, something that Delanie needed to be drunk for or else he would have done it sooner. Then it clicked. I started speeding down the road not bothering to keep a safe following distance between me and them. I just wanted to beat them there before anything would happen to Delanie.

Red and blue lights started flashing behind me, followed by a siren. Was I really about to get pulled over? The cop car was staying right behind me, yes I was getting pulled over. Just my luck, God I hope I get there in time to stop him.

I knew I should tell him to stop before he got the wrong idea but the way he was kissing my neck and gripping my hips made me feel so good

I knew I should tell him to stop before he got the wrong idea but the way he was kissing my neck and gripping my hips made me feel so good. It had been a long time since I had sex with somebody and I wasn't sure if I was ready to sleep with Josh. Although with every second that passed it was getting harder and harder to resist him. His shirt had long since come off and his warm body was soft and muscular against me, muscles are such a weakness of mine.

"Delanie." he whispered into my ear "I have something to tell you." He brushed his lips against mine and it sent shivers down my spine. "I love you."

Did he really just say that to me? He hadn't even asked me to be his girlfriend but yet he was telling me that he loved me? I didn't know what to say; I thought maybe this was just his way of trying to get me to have sex with him. But he sounded sincere, I didn't have a response for him so instead I pulled his lips back down on mine and kissed him as hard as I could. His hands found the button on my shorts and I gulped as he undid them. Was this really about to happen? When there was twenty people downstairs.. shouldn't this be more... special?

"Josh... I don't think we should do that now." It killed me to be saying it because in all honesty I really wanted to but I knew I would regret it in the morning. If I slept with him now, then he may never ask me to be his girlfriend. Then I would just be a slut.