Chapter Four

Everyone in the basement was extremely drunk. The bottle of vodka that I had brought down with me, combined with the bottle of rum that Liam and Chad (I finally figured out the mystery guy's name) had brought with them, went a long way between all of us. As soon as I started feeling drunk, I didn't even care about Liam joining in on our small circle on the floor. Who knows why we didn't all just sit on the couch, it was plenty big enough for all of us.

I don't remember whose idea it was to play truth or dare but I was all for it. At first the dares started out like take three shots, take a body shot off of so and so, take a mix of vodka and rum; You get the picture. Then it started to get a little more interesting. Liam dared Bridget to kiss Chad, which led to Bridget daring Liam to kiss Lisa, then Liam being the perve that he is dared me to kiss Bridget. It went on like this for a while until everyone had pretty much kissed everyone and then Josh dared me to make out with him!

To be honest, I was pretty excited that he had dared me to kiss him. Obviously it meant that he liked me and I liked him too. He was cute and funny and not a player. So I went for it. He was a good kisser, no, a fantastic kisser. His lips were soft, and he didn't shove his tongue down my throat like some boys have. All was going so well until I heard Lisa say that stupid name that I wished I would never hear again.

"Jayden, come play with us."

I ripped my lips away from Josh and looked up to see Jayden standing there, looking slightly dumbfounded. When I grinned at the look on his face, he seemed to regain his composure and smirked at Lisa.

"Sorry baby, I don't 'play.'" then he stalked up the stairs, but not before giving Josh a dirty look.

"Jerk." I muttered under my breath. Josh heard what I said and nodded in agreement, before flashing me a pearly white smile and kissing my cheek.

 Josh heard what I said and nodded in agreement, before flashing me a pearly white smile and kissing my cheek

When I woke up Saturday morning, I felt like crawling in a hole and staying there. First Lucinda our house keeper flipped her lid because the house was destroyed and drunk people were passed out everywhere. I had a pounding headache thanks to all the vodka and beer I drank, and there was a huge pile of puke right beside the bathroom toilet that I had to clean up. Really people? How drunk do you have to be to puke right beside the freaking toilet!

I spent the entire day talking with Cali and Amanda about how much fun we had at the party. Apparently, Cali and Jason had really hit it off. I was happy for them, Cali deserved a guy like Jason. He was nice, gorgeous and upbeat just like her. Amanda had also hit it off with a guy on the football team. I didn't know exactly who Alex Fret was, but if he was on the football team, he was good looking. Everyone on the football team was good looking, with at least a moderate muscle mass. That was Amanda's type to the tee. When I finally got to tell them about Josh Striker Cali gave me a confused look and looked at Amanda thoughtfully.

"What?" I asked, nervous at the way they were looking at me.

"Why are you lying to us?" Amanda said with her arms crossed over her chest.