Preparation & War Scheme

Chapter 23

Drug Queen

Preparation and War Scheme

We got to the main trap and Maliky , Malik , Reese and Nemo stood outside all dressed in Black .

I raised an Eyebrow as I looked at the twins .

"Hey we want part of the fun too ! Always tryna leave us out and shit !" Malik laughed .

I smiled and nodded and headed into the trap .

We went into the basement , I patted the glass shark tank as I walked in to my office .

I was already dressed in black from head to toe , all I just needed was my weapons.

I opened the compartment in my wall behind my desk revealing my different varieties of weapons plus the weapons I stole from them youth the poison chicks had us take down.

" Alright take whatever we need , the goal of this whole thing is to kill Kaiden , well basically y'all watch out while I kill Kaiden and handle Trapz . Don't let any one ! I repeat any fucking one get through does doors of that ware house when we get in female or male shoot them ask questions later . I paid the police that patrol that area to not come there for the next 24 hours , so we have 24 hours . Watch each other back and please none of you die ! " I said as we all equipped ourselves with the necessities to go in to this war.

"Maliky."

" Yeah , Wassup?" Maliky answered looking up at me as he loaded his gun.

" Your up First , take the sniper. There is a building across from the warehouse , I need you to go there and post on the roof. "

He nodded , taking the sniper from its shelf.

" Once you get on top of the roof , there will be ten or more men posted in front of the ware house . Your job take them out without being spotted , if you are spotted and they start to shoot back at you take this ," I handed him a Walkie talkie , "call Reese he will be on the building next to your's on the roof with the other sniper , he's going to help you take out the people in front . When it's all done wait five minutes just in case there are any more people are going to come out , then Call us on the Walkie talkie when the coast is clear and get y'all asses from the roof and meet us ! We going in together. Everyone understand ?" I question after I said what I had to say.

They nodded.

" What if they waiting for us inside ? Ready to shoot us ? " Malik questioned.

" Simple , then we going in mother fucking shooting !"

He chuckled and cocked his gun back.

" Alright then what we waiting for ? Christmas ? Lets fucking Go , " Zion shouted .

"Hold y'all horses , ain't finished just yet," the all looked at me waiting for me to continue.

" Reese , you already know your helping Maliky but your main main Goal is to kill there squad car that's posted on the corner of the ware house. Should have Two guys in there if more handle it . Those guys are the alert system for back up , if they see shit look fishy they are gonna bark fa back up so handle them !"

Reese nodded .

"Are all you lot wearing your bullet proof vest ?" I questioned and they nodded.

"We ready when you are True ," Sage said .

I smiled and nodded , " Whatever happens , I wanna see all of you walk out that ware house before or with me alive ! Is that understood ?"

"Yes True ," they all said in unison .