Chapter 10

Hey guys hope you like this chapter and please give me some feed back!

"I'm not gay."

Those three words just shattered my only hope that perhaps Harvey might of actually had feelings for me.

At this point I don't know what to respond with, I know Harvey saw how my face faltered and I don't think I have it in me to just brush it off and act like it was no big deal. So instead I decided to say something.

"Fine, why don't we just cut this date short then? If you hate me that much I'm not going to force you to be seen with me." It broke my heart all over again saying this but if Harvey didnt want to be with me, there really was nothing I could do.

"Zayn-" Harvey tried to say before he was rudely cut off by a bunch of paparazzi surrounding us shouting different things

"Zayn is it true you and Harvey are engaged?" 

"Are you guys really thinking of adopting a child from Africa?" 

"Will we be hearing a new album from one direction?"

There was way to many people and so many questions being thrown but one caught my attention immediately

"Is it true that this is all a hoax and that the only reason you guys are pretending to date is because you got a girl knocked up zayn?"

I was terrified that they were going to find our that this all was fake but I was more pissed about the last part, how dare they think I got some girl pregnant! Can they not figure out that I am in fact gay?

I was getting madder and madder, and I think Harvey realized this because he tried to calm me down by putting an arm around my shoulder, but I just shoved it off and screamed

"WOULD YOU ALL JUST FUCK OFF? Me and my loving boyfriend Harvey were trying to have a nice meal and walk in the park before you had to come and throw pointless questions at us and make huge scandals!!!!!! NO WE AREN'T FAKE DATING AND NO I DIDN'T GET ANYBODY PREGNANT NOW WOULD YOU PLEASE LEAVE US ALONE?"

I was fuming and I'm pretty sure there was steam coming from my ears but I didn't care. Everybody looked at me in shock before suddenly they went even crazier going on about 'zayn Malik's outburst' I really wasn't looking forward to watching the news tonight. I just hope that management doesn't call...

"Come on zayn, I think we should probably get out of here." Harvey said and started pulling on my jacket sleeve.

I willingly followed him out of the park as the reporters swarmed us.

Harvey pushed his way to the car and dumped me into the passenger seat. He went around to his side and stuck the key into the ignition making the car roar. When we were all situated he sped off and we made our way to my apartment where management told us to go after our little date.

"Zayn you do realize that we are in a lot of trouble now?" Harvey asked.

"I know." I whispered back feeling numb.

"Well what are we supposed to do?"

"I don't know." I replied weakly

"Zayn you have to do something." Harvey nagged me.

And then something just snapped inside of me.

"YOU THINK I DONT KNOW THAT HARVEY? HUH YOU THINK I DONT KNOW I'VE MESSED UP AND MADE BOTH OUR LIVES A LIVING HELL?" I screamed at him.

"Zayn calm down there's no need for you to yell." Harvey tried to calm me down.

"NO I WON'T CALM DOWN EVERYBODY KEEPS PUTTING ALL THE PRESSURE ON ME IT ISN'T FAIR WHY COULDN'T IT BE HARRY OR LIAM WHO HAD TO FAKE DATE SOME ONE?!!! why did it have to be that had to raise sales?" I asked sobbing.

Harvey just stood there for a minute before saying

"I'm just going to leave."

And just like that, I knew he didn't care the least bit about me and I was going to grow old and alone just like Beatrice who lives down the hall from me.

When I heard the door click shut I screamed into the couch pillow frustrated and then resumed sobbing until I fell asleep.

---

Short but eventful........what did you guys think?........Destiny <3