I Gotta Feeling - Zayn Malik Love Story (Boyxboy)

Hi everyone.

There is two people writing this book so it will be a little slow, please bear with us.

Hope will be writing in Harveys POV and Destiny will be writing in Zayns.

If you get confused feel free to inbox us or comment on the chapter you are confused with and one of us will get back to you ASAP.

Warnings: This is a Boyxboy book so if you don't like please don't leave offensive comments. There is only mild language. This book is also about One Direction as we are huge fans. We don't know if there will be and sexual scenes at this point in time. 

If there is a Authors Note at the top or bottom of the chapter please read them they may be very important.

Harvey is one of the most talented dancers and Choreographer in the world and only at the age of 17. When his boss tells him he is Choreographing the new One Direction Music and Dance Video and has to teach the boys to dance, he hates the idea, it annoys him that he has to work with stuck up people that didn't even have to work for there career it was just handed to them on a silver platter. But when Zayn Malik walks through the door is it hate or love at first sight? 

Cover Created by Stylesplus

Other than that Enjoy xx

First Chapter is by Hope.