Chapter 4

Zayn p.o.v.

"Oh my god Liam, I swear Harvey's going to be the death of me!" Right now I'm venting to Liam about how Harvey was grinding on me through the whole session....it was so fucking hot.

 "Zayn you need to calm down, or else your going to get a even bigger problem happening down in the lower regions...."

"Shut up Liam, he was just so hot in those tights and that ass, there are no words for his ass."

 "Alright, I think that's all I'm about to tolerate hearing about my dance teacher" Liam said cutting me off from my speech on how hot Harvey was today, or any day for that matter.

"How about we go and meet up with the boys, we can go do something fun like the water slides."

"YES!!! Thank You LiLi I LOVE Going To The WATER SLIDES" I screamed at him.

"Zayn! Inside voice, before you burst my eardrum...."

(At water slides)

SPLASH, that's all that I heard before louis came out of no where and pushed me in to the pool. I came back up gasping and wheezing for air while the rest of the boys were just laughing like retarded seals. "Yeah okay laugh it up, it may seem funny now" I looked over to louis and gave him my biggest death stare. That just caused the boys to laugh even harder. I decided that I didn't want to be around them any more so I stormed out of the pool and went over to the stairs that led up to one of the biggest slides there was at the park. I didn't really like the water so water slides I found were way better because the water is all shallow and there are more life guards there.

When I got to the top there was a boy there handing out the tubes. He was hot and the way he stood and carried himself reminded me of Harvey. With the thought of Harvey in his mind zayn became quite distracted and didn't realize that there was a tube in front of him until it was to late and he tripped over it. GREAT zayn thought, just great that I would make a fool of my self at the water park. To make matters worse, there was a ton of people looking and laughing at him including the rest of one direction who had followed him to the slide.

With all the ruckus the boys were causing from laughing so hard, a group started to form and it wasn't long till they were recognized. "OH MY GOD IT'S ONE DIRECTION, AND THEY DON'T HAVE SHIRTS ON!!!!!" Screamed one girl, and that's all it took before the boys got mobbed and had to push their way down to the exit of the slides.

*

At home the boys decided to watch a movie. "Let's watch toy story!" Shouted liam

"No we should watch Peter Pan!" Louis screamed back. Zayn decided that before this led to a full on fight he should probably break it up so he screamed over top of them;

"DECIDE USING ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!"

"FINE!!" Louis shouted back "rock paper scissors" louis drew rock and liam drew scissors "Yes I won!!!!!!"

"Not fair" Liam grumbled. For the rest of the night liam pouted like a hurt little puppy dog and so the boys decided that they couldn't take it anymore and they put toy story on for him.

*

One direction were currently in line for McDonald's trying to not be recognized, which proved quite impossible because nialls stomach was sounding like it hadn't been fed in ten years. Every time his stomach growled, louis and Harry would burst out laughing like quite retarded elephants who are joking on peanuts. "Guys would you shut up, and niall CONTROL YOUR STOMACH, for gods sake were getting strange looks as sooner or later were gonna be recognized!!" Shouted liam, always daddy direction.

"Sorry, Li, it's just so funny sounding." Harry replied

"what ever guys, lets just order our food already and get to the dance studio, we don't want to be late." Zayn interjected.

"Awwwwww zayn, you want to go see your boyfriend, how cute!" Louis teased him.

"Harvey's not my boyfriend" zayn replied while blushing beat red from saying his name. Lately zayn had become more sensitive towards the boy, and would blush at just the thought of him. He was no longer the cocky boy like when he had first met Harvey.

"We're just kidding you zayn, we all know that you would never have a shot with him." Louis said back. Having louis say that to him really hurt zayn, he felt as if his heart was ripping in two when he realized that he most likely didnt have a chance with Harvey. Zayn's good mood instantly vanished and a dark cloud loomed over zayn, for the whole breakfast.

The boys instantly noticed zayns mood change when louis had joked around about zayn not Having a shot with Harvey, and they wondered if he had actually taken it to heart. Liam decided that when they got home, he would have a chat with zayn and see why he was acting like this.