Chapter 8

I gotta feeling

Zayn p.o.v.

"Alright, so what are you trying to get me and Harvey into?" I asked. 

"Well... We want you and Harvey to fake date." Tom said quite bluntly 

I choked on my spit and said  

"What?!!!!!" 

"We can't fake date! As far as I know, Harvey hates me!" I shouted. 

"He's going to have to get over it, you guys are doing this, and if you don't one direction will officially be split apart and Harvey can say good bye to a professional career in dance." Tom said in a stern controlling voice. 

I really wanted to hit him right then, he had no right to control our careers. How rude of him to bring the boys and Harvey into this mess! Now I have to do it so that they don't lose their jobs, I thought.

"So zayn, the choice is yours, tear your friends apart and ruin their careers, or sign the contract and pretend to date Harvey to get even more attention?"

"You know Tom, I used to like you and thought that you were a pretty cool, somewhat layed back guy... But now I think it's safe to say that your an absolute dick and if I could, I would slam your face into a wall."

"Since I can't ruin my friends, I'm going to have to take you up on that contract. But just know that I'm not going to make any of this easy." I said to him. 

"Also Harvey isn't going to except this easily, he's feisty and won't go down with a fight." I warned him.

"We are well aware that Harvey is stubborn, but we also know how much he wants to be a n unforgettable dancer, so if really does value his career, he will do this." 

"Now then, that will be all for now, we will let Harvey know about our plan and make him sign the contract." He replied shooing me out of his office.

I walked out and looked up at the sky. What have I done? I've ruined everything, now that little bit of friendship we had is going to be ruined... All because I decided to be gay. I really hate myself right now, I wish I could of stood up for my self and said no to Tom. I wish that he hadn't threatened me, I just wish that I could go back to before I met Harvey. Before he came into my life, I was happy and I felt complete. Now I'm going to always feeling empty inside and sad because the only way he is dating me is because he's being forced too.

I didn't want Harvey to be any more mad at me for what I've done so I decided to apologize to him in advance. I pulled out my phone and dialed his number. 

It started ringing, after the third ring he picked up and answered it  

"I am going to kill louis and you should warn him that he isn't going to see another day if he shows up next class." Harvey started.  

""I'm so sorry Harvey. It wasn't my fault I didn't ask for it to happen."

"ZAYN! Shut up and tell me what the f*ck you didn't do." He yelled at me.

"You're going to get a phone call sometime in the next five minute saying that you're going to get a lot of money to agree to fake date me for a publicity stunt for a few months." I heard Harvey chuckling on the other end of the line.

"You mean to tell me that I have to tell the world that I am dating a freaking pop star and not just that but a male pop star? What about me? I have a huge reputation in the industry of Ballet and when I pretend to come out as gay and dating a member of one direction imagine how many people I will lose! What about my family? How will they react?" Damn, I hadn't of even thought about our families.... "You cant make me date you so what if I say no?" Harvey asked.

"They are going to offer you a chance to have a huge show case in any theater you want anywhere in the world." I told him, I also left out the part where if he doesn't then his whole career would be ruined.

"I will call you back I just need to think." He told me, and then hung up.

Now that I had gotten my problem with Harvey out of the way, I needed to talk to my family and the boys and see what they thought. So the first thing I did was phone up my mom and dad.

"Hello, zayn? We haven't heard from you in so long." 

"Hi mom" I said when she picked up. 

"Zayn, something big obviously happened if your actually phoning us, so what is it?" She asked me, damn she knew me to well. 

"I'm appalled, do you not think that a loving child might just want to listen to the sweet sound of their mothers voice? Must you always go assuming things?" I asked her just for the hell of it. 

"Zayn, I've raised you my whole life and not once have you called just to hear my voice, now what is it that you have to talk us?" She asked. 

"Well... You see... Managementhasdecidedthatineedtogooutwithmydanceinstructorasapublicitystuntsotheyarepayinghimtobemyboyfriend." 

"Zayn, I didn't understand anything you just said, could you please repeat that" she asked. 

"I said management has decided for me that we need more publicity, so they are making me fake date my male dance instructor."  

I said a bit slower this time so she could understand me. 

There was silence for a bit until she shrieked  

"Zayn what the hell were you thinking agreeing to something like this?!!!" 

I was dumbfounded, I thought that she would just sigh and go with it. I thought she would just tell me she loved me and that if that's what was needed to be done then so be it, I wasn't expecting this reaction at all.

"Mum, what's wrong? why is this such a big deal?" 

"Why is it such a big deal?!!!! Well I'll tell you why it's such a big deal, that poor boy has to be a part of your life now unwillingly, and he probably isn't even gay!" I tried to tell her that he was in fact gay.....I think, when she just plowed on

"Plus, zayn last time I checked YOU WEREN'T GAY!"

After hearing that I decided to but in and say, "mom, I've been gay all my life! I came out as gay when one direction started!!!! Have you been too busy with your own life to not pay attention to what your son has been up too?!!!" I asked her incredulously.

It was quiet for a bit until I heard her say in a even, cold, stern voice,"no son of mine is gay, don't bother coming home for Christmas, there isn't a spot for you. Also you are absolutely forbidden from having any contact with the girls, I will get a restraining order if I have to."

When she finished, my heart was broken in two, this was the absolute worst day of my life and when I went to call the boys to see if any of them could cheer me up. They were all either busy or didnt pick up their phones, which left me with two other choices. I could either go to Harvey, since he is now my boyfriend, or I could go to a bar and drink till the sun comes up tomorrow. I honestly didn't; know what to do.

---

Ohhh poor Zayn....... please comment........ Destiny :)