Chapter 5

Harvey's POV

Zayn's off in his own world, you can tell by how distant his eyes are, something must have happened. He wasn't dressed to impress this time he was more 'this is the first thing I saw' with his gray sweat pants and baggy dark blue T-shirt, I was partly disappointed because I like when he dresses in his tight clothes. I was in my usual black tights but today I wore my shirt that was torn down the middle. When the guys walked in they smirked at me knowing that I wore it for a reason.

"Okay guys its hip hop again this class and my female dancers backed out again, apparently they got offered better money elsewhere." Zayn didn't respond but he listened and walked over to Liam. "Find your partners and we can start."

"I will go with Liam." Zayn mumbled and stood next to him, my heart sank knowing that I wouldn't get to touch him or tease him today.

"I guess I'm with you." Niall smiled apologetically, I nodded and played the music. For the first half of the lesson Zayn was just doing the moves not putting any effort into them, he didn't speak or even glance at me once unless I was showing them how to do it better and still then he only looked at the moves I did.

"Take a break." I snapped "And make it a long one." I walked over to the bare and crossed my arms over it waiting for everyone to leave. Niall and Louis whispered something to each other at the door than Niall walked over to me. "I don't want to talk."

"Louis thinks it's his fault that Zayn is ignoring you, he told him that he doesn't have a chance with you as a joke and he thinks he believed him, he says to say he's sorry." Completely untrue, I don't have a chance with Zayn. He is just so, there isn't a word for him other than perfect.

"It's not his fault, I probably just spooked him last class." Niall chuckled and shook his head. "What's so funny?"

"When we had that talk with you the other day, Zayn vented to Liam, let's just say Liam is scarred." Niall left it at that and walked out of the room. Is he scarred because Zayn didn't like it or because he did? Niall you just made it worse.

The door burst open and Harry came in and he looked panicked "Harvey come quickly." He ran back out of the room before I could say 'Boo'. I quickly followed him into the corridor and down a few doors to a supply closet the cleaning lady uses. "Zayns in there and he won't come out, he's scaring us. We want you to go in and see if you can get him out." I knew something was going on but I couldn't pick it. I took a step into the closet and turned the light on. The door flew shut and I heard a lock click shut.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Styles?" I yelled through the door.

"Sort out your problems." I heard Louis yell back. Now I'm confused. I turned around to see Zayn with tape over his mouth and rope around his hands that are tied behind his back. I took a step forward and peeled the tape off his mouth. This closet is tiny.

"Thanks, if I made a sound they threatened to tape me to the toilet instead and lock you in there with me." I chuckled.

"I don't even know why we are in here." It's true we don't have anything to sort out, maybe why he was ignoring me but I don't think that's it.

"They want me to tell you why I was ignoring you." My mouth formed an 'O' shape, I am really dumb sometimes. I closed my mouth and raised an eyebrow as if asking 'why'. "I am Bi as most nearly everyone on the planet knows." I chuckle because it's true and humorous. "I like this guy but I don't think he really cares. I know he is playing with my mind and what he is doing is driving me crazy." I wonder who it could be....

"Why does that result in you ignoring me?" His eyes scrunch up in an 'Are you kidding me' look, I just lift a brow.

"Just a bad day." His face dropped and his eyes showed an expression of, lost hope?

"So are we good?" He nodded and then stood up, well tried, he fell back down because of his tied wrists. I untied them and helped him up. "All sorted. Can we come out yet?"

"Promise?" Harry asked with a hint of humor in his voice.

"Promise" Zayn said standing next to me. He did look good in what he was wearing, I just really like his tight tops.

"Maybe you should flirt and flirt with the guy you like, maybe he might figure it out one day." I smiled at him. He nodded and then the door opened. "Thank you, now I have a class to teach." I walked to my dance studio room to begin the next half of the lesson.

A/N Hope here :) So sorry about the wait, i upload all the chapters but i have been having issues around the house. next chapter should be up a little faster if i can. :)  Over and out ;)