Chapter 7

Harveys POV

“Square your hips for this position Harvey. Harvey god damn it what's gotten into you lately? For the past week you haven’t been performing your skills correctly and you’re wasting my time so either you get your head out of your ass or you leave and come back when it’s out!” My dance instructor is right; my head isn’t into my dancing its elsewhere. Ever since that day in the closet with Zayn, I haven’t been in the right head space it’s like all I can think about is him.

“I think I need a break.” I said grabbing my drink bottle from my bag.

“You’re not having a break you have already had three in the past two hours! What is wrong with you lately?” I really am surprised he let me have that third break earlier and to get a fourth would be even more surprising.

“I have just had something on my mind.” He huffed loudly.

“If this is girl troubles I won’t be very happy” I chuckled.

“It’s not about a girl.” It was the truth it wasn’t a girl……it was a silly boy and he was defiantly my problem. I went back to the middle of the studio and began to dance. Ballet was always my favorite dance; if it was danced right it told you a story, a life event or even loves troubles. The slow and gracious movement or even the fast drastic ones always told how you felt. I could watch many ballerinas dance these movements and not feel a thing because they had nothing to feel about them but then there was the ballet dancers that moved like the movement were made for them; and I was told I was one of them. I was so into the movements that I was making that I didn’t hear my instructor call my name. The only reason I snapped out of it was the peppy tune that One Direction call a song. “Where the hell is that horrible music coming from?” I looked over to Jimmy, my instructor, who was pointing at my bag “What the?” I pulled my phone out to see the person’s name that was always on my mind, Zayns.

“Are you going to answer it? And since when do you like that band?”

“I don’t someone touched my phone.” I clicked the answer button and put it up against my ear. “I am going to kill Louis and you should warn him that he isn’t going to see another day if he turns up for the next lesson. “

“I'm so sorry Harvey. It wasn’t my fault I didn’t ask for it to happen.”

“ZAYN! Shut up and tell me what the f*ck you didn’t do.”

“You’re going to get a phone call sometime in the next five minute saying that you’re going to get a lot of money to agree to fake date me for a publicity stunt for a few months.” I started chuckling and shaking my head.

“You mean to tell me that I have to tell the world that I am dating a freaking pop star and not just that but a male pop star? What about me? I have a huge reputation in the industry of Ballet and when I pretend to come out as gay and dating a member of one direction imagine how many people I will lose! What about my family? How will they react?” Yes I know my family already knows I'm gay but no one can tell me how I have to date. “You can make me date you so what if I say no?”

“They are going to offer you a chance to have a huge show case in any theater you want anywhere in the world.” That changes everything……..

“I will call you back I just need to think.” I hung up and dropped to the floor, there is two good things about this, one I would get to do a showcase in any theater in the world and I would be able to have an excuse to be touchy feely with Zayn. There are still down falls like the thought of the world knowing I'm gay and dating a member of the most famous boy band since the Beatles.

“What did he say to get you like this?” Jimmy asked kneeling down in front of me. I looked up at him and laughed.

“I just got offered a chance of a life time and I am thinking about if I should tell them to get stuffed because of the price it will cost and I am not talking about money.” He sighed and sat down properly next to me.

“They asked you to pretend to be dating one of the guys from one direction didn’t they?” I nodded. “What was the offer?”

“A chance to have my own showcase in any theater around the world of my choice.” His eyes came out of their sockets.

“It looks like you have a big choice to make. I just want to tell you not to go with just you’re brain or your heart go with what feels right.” My phone started ringing the one direction tune and I answered it slowly. The guy babbled on and only let me get in a few words before he asked me the big question.

“I will do it”

----

Hmm drama drama drama…… what did you all think? Feedback is accepted good or bad… Love Hope xx