Chapter 21

Lucious POV

Tonight is the White Party for Empire and since I gotten rid of Booboo Kity I'm going with my beautiful lioness as my date. I have asked Jamal to not bring his boy toy Michelle...Michael  whatever his name is because it's not  a good look for the business.

"LUCIOUS!!!COOKIE!!!" Some of the paparazzi said as we walked into the venue.

We handed our jackets to the lady while we walked to the carpet to take a few picture and to do a few interview. When we were finished we greeted some of our guess until the family arrived.

Chrissy POV

Tonight is the White Party and my date is Rakim. No one knows were together and my family doesn't know we are on talking terms, so tonight will be very intestine to see what they say about the situation.

"You ready?" Rakim asked as the driver pulled the car up to the venue entrance.

I did one last makeup check in a mirror before saying "Yup let's got start a riot." We got out the car as Rakim's bodyguard guided us through the paparazzi and all I heard was.

"Are you guys a couple?"

"Chrissy did you choose ASAP Rocky over Drake?"

"Do you guys think you'll be the new empire power couple "

Once we got in and did the carpet and interview we went to look for my parents and the rest of the family.

"Hi mom and dad" I said as I spotted her and my dad sitting at a table.

"Hey babygirl you look amzing" she said as my dad kissed my cheek. Then they greeted Rakim.

"Is this your date?" My nosy mom asked.

"Yup I asked Rakim to be my date"

"Good I love you two together "

"Thanks"

"Rocky don't forget your the first performer tonight "

"Oh we should get down there then. We'll see you guys later." I said as we walked down by the stage just in time for them to be calling Rakim on to the stage.

" Now give it up for an Empire artist himself. ASAP ROCKY!!!!" the announcer said as Rakim went on stage pulling me along with him.

"Thank y'all let's get this night started off on an good note. Also Ms. Lyon will be accompany me." he said as a beat played and he grabbed a mic handed it to me.

"Sing background" he whispers causing me to nodd.

A song I have never heard befor came on and Rakim started rapping.

"Her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pop pop),
Her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pop pop),
I said her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pop pop),
Cause she a fashion killa, and I'm a trendy nigga
I said her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pop pop),
Her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pop pop),
I said her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pop pop),
Cause she a fashion killa, and I'm a jiggy nigga
I said

Rockin', rollin', swaggin' to the max
My bitch a fashion killa, she be busy poppin' tags
She got a lotta Prada, that Dolce & Gabanna
I can't forget Escada, and that Balenciaga
I'm sippin' purple syrup, come be my Aunt Jemima
And if you is a rider, we'll go shoppin' like mañana
Her attitude Rihanna, she get it from her mama
She jiggy like Madonna, but she trippy like Nirvana
Cause everything designer,
Her jeans is Helmut Lang, shoes is Alexander Wang
And her shirt the newest Donna, Karan
Wearin' all the Cartier frames
Jean Paul Gaultiers cause they match with her persona