Chapter 20

Chrissy POV

I GOT MY MONEY!!!! After I performed BBHMM( for those who don't know that stands for B**** Better Have My Money) at the awards they gave me all my money and more to keep my mouths closed about the situation. Today me and the boys are going to pull a prank on my dad.

"Y'all ready?" I said towards my brothers while Hakeem started the camera.

"Yup"

We all tip toes quietly up the stairs to my dads room.

"1...2...3!" I said causing Andre to turn the music up super loudly.

While Jamal turned on the light beams and flashing lights and confetti cannon. And I started singing and jumping on the bed.
(Prank in media)

While I was jumping on the bed throwing money around I step and fell on someone laying next to my dad. I looked at my dad who was sitting up in the bed not fully awake. I signaled for my brothers to stop the music and pause the camera. The person I fell on lifted up slowly to only be.....

My mom.

"Mom what are you doing here?" I said looking at my mom who had the bed sheets wrapped around her.

"Don't worry about it. The question is what the hell are y'all doing its 1:30 am and y'all jumping on the bed with loud music playing and confetti"

"Well it was a prank. Happy April Fools Day"

"Little girl if you and you brother don't get out in 10 seconds I'm going to beat y'all asses. NOW GO!!" She yelled causing us to grab our things and run out the door.

"Watch tomorrow her walk going to be off." Hakeem mumble so only we can hear him.

"Lucious and Cookie fucking in the tree f-u-c-k-i-n-g" I sung leaving the room as me and my brother laughed.

"We can still hear y'all" She yelled from the bedroom.

Next Morning
Hakeem POV

This morning we are having breakfast at Chrissy's house. Everyone said they were coming except Rocky. So before I went to Chrissy house I went past Rocky's condo.

"What up Hakeem?" He opened the door.

"Nothin man but get dressed cause we have somewhere to be." I told him sitting on the couch.

"Where are we going?"

"Don't worry about it just get ready "

After he finished getting ready we hopped in my car and headed to Chrissy's House.

20 Minutes Later

We drove through the gate and forward in her drive way in front of her house.

"Why are we here?" He questioned with an angry expression written on his face.

"Look man you and my sister need to figure this out not just for y'all, and us but for Lola. And plus they are making breakfast and I'm not missing out on good, free food so nigga get out your feelings and let's go." I said getting out the car waiting for Rocky to get before locking the car and walking to the house.