Chapter 10

Rakim POV

Last night was the best night of my life I finally got chance with Chrissy and Lola started calling me Daddy Kim. This morning I woke up from little knocks on the door. I got up put on my sweats and made sure Chrissy was covered up before opening the door.

"Daddy kim can I have some cereal please?" Lola asked batting her eyelashes.

"Have you brushed you teeth yet?"

"No I can't reach the water ."

"Ok come on."

I walked with Lola to the bathroom and turn the water on for her then went back to my bathroom and did my hygiene and got dressed before checking on Lola.

"Lola!!" I called out.

I went back to the guest bathroom and Lola wasn't there but the water was still running. So I turned the water off and look in the guest bedroom and she wasn't there either,I didn't know where she was until I heard the t.v downstairs. I went to the living room to see Lola sitting on the couch watching cartoons.

"Whatchu watching?"

"Sofa the First"

"Ok what cereal do you want for breakfast?"

"What do you have?"

"I have Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch,Lucky Charms,Fruit Loops,Frosted Flacks,Honey Nut Cheerios, and Fruity Pebbles."

"Cinnamon Toast please."

"Ok"

I fixed a bowl of cereal for Lola to eat than went upstairs to check on Chrissy. When I opened the door to see that Chrissy was still sleep. I took a glance at the clock and saw that is was 10:45. I remembered cookie said she needed Chrissy to come to the studio this morning and if I didn't wake her up she would be sleep all day and Cookie would have been pissed. So I decided to wake her up.

"Baby it's time to wake up" I shook her. She just turned over.

"Chrissy wake up" I said as I slapped her ass as hard as I could. Making her jump up and yelp.

"RAKIM!!!" She yelled .

"Sorry baby but you need to get to the studio. Rise and shine." I kissed he cheek leaving the room to go check on Lola.

Chrissy POV

Rocky has lost his mind he can't be serious waking me up from my sleep like nigga I'm tired. When I was trying to go back to sleep I heard my phone buzz. I looked at my phone to see I received a text from my mom.

Mama: IF YOU DONT GET TO EMPIRE NOW IM GOING TO COME ALL THE WAY OVER THERE AND IT WONT BE CUTE!!!😡😡

I knew that she was serious about me being on time. I got out of the bed slightly limping making all events from the previous night come flowing back. I did my hygiene and dressed in a pair of jeans with my red flannel and my red and black Jordans with my hair in a bun.
When I was finished I grabbed my gold iPhone and went downstairs to see Lola and Rakim sitting in the couch eating cereal watching Sofia the First. It was so cute that I had to take a picture and posted it on Instagram with the caption " My 2 biggest fans in the world❤️😘"

"I'm ready" I said gaining there attention.

"You look pretty mommy"

"Thank you baby" I picked her up kissing her cheek while Rakim put their dishes in the kitchen.

" Where are we going?" Lola asked.

"Mommy has to record a song today."

"Can I stay this time?