Chapter 18

Chrissy P.O.V

Everyday I miss my fans. However my health is more important. It's been amazing living in Barbados. Me and Lola go to the beach every day and every night before we go to bed and we walk out to the back porch and watch the stars. Lola occasionally ask about the family and my response is always is "We'll see them again after our vacation is over" but truth be told I don't know if I'm quite ready to face my family yet.

"So what are we going to do today?" Melissa asked.

Melissa is my best friend we met when I came to Barbados. She also is a models and actress getting away from the business for awhile.

"I don't know. How about we go to the beach for a little tanning?"

"Sounds good to me"

We went and change into our swimsuits and I got Lola into her swimsuit and walk to the beach chairs and sat while Lola was making a sand castle.

"You look bad Chrissy let take some pics." She said leaning over and taking pictures of me and her.

"Oh these look good in posting these on my Instagram."

"K"

"So how much longer do you think your going to be staying in Barbados?"

"Idk. I know I can't be here forever but I just needed a breather."

"I completely understand but eventually we're going to have to return to the real world."

"That's true"

"Mommy I'm hungry."

"Ok let's go get some food."

We packed our stuff up and walked back to the house so we could get a cleaned up and changed. Melissa called in the food for delivery, do while we were waiting for the food to come we watched some t.v. 10 minutes later there was a knock on the door.

Jamal's P.O.V

Me and my dad are in Barbados to get Christina back. We knew she was by a beach from the pictures on TMZ . There is only one main private beach here so we went there. And we saw two ladies and a little girl that looked like Lola. I took a double take and realized that it was Lola with an afro. We followed the ladies back to their house and walked to the door and knocked.

Chrissy's P.O.V

"The food is here." Melissa said as the doorbell rung.

"I'll get it." I said standing up and walking to the door.

"Hi how much was it a-" I stopped suddenly looking up to see who it was standing at the door.

Lucious and Jamal Lyon

"How did you find me?"

"TMZ" they said walking in and closing the door behind them.

"Can you please leave"

"Not until you come to your senses and come back with us."

"IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YALL!!!" I screamed hoping they would get the message.

"YES YOU ARE STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING AND LISTEN FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE!!!" My dad yelled back at me not caring that I wanted to stay.

"Grandpa!!" Lola ran into he room jumping into his arms.

"Hey Lo how have you been?"