Chapter Fifteen: Explosive Kisses

Chapter Fifteen:

“That was amazing, but you could use a little work,” He rolled back over to face me, his lips upturning into a smirk.

Well that’s just sweet. Way to ruin a perfectly good moment jerk.

“How sweet of you Bradin, that hurts.” I rolled over and lightly punched his arm.

“Just kidding!” He laughed as he caught my fist.  “Please don’t hurt me.” He pleaded in a high pitched girly voice, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

He leaned over as if he was going to give me another kiss and at the last minute pinned both my wrists above my head and started tickling my sides.

“Bra..Bradin..Stop!” I struggled to breathe and yell at him at the same time.

 “No I think this is fun,” He smirked as he resumed tickling me.

Ok Gabby think, what can you do to make him stop before you wet your pants and embarrass yourself? Oh I know the perfect thing! Just as Bradin relaxed his hold to catch his breath, I pulled my hand out of his and grabbed the back of his neck, slamming my lips to his.

Ending the kiss quickly and giving him an angelic smile I said, “Gabby-1, Bradin-0.”

“That’s cheating!” He smiled down at me as he leaned in for yet another kiss.

Pushing my hand against his lips, I slowly shook my head, “Nope not now mister, no more for you today, after all you did say I was bad!”

“But it was a joke! Please?” He begged giving me a lopsided grin.

“Nope, come on, let’s go. I need to get home.” I jumped up and held my hand out to help him up. He took my small hand in his rough, calloused one and heaved himself up. Wrapping his arm around my waist, we headed back towards the house.

Once we pulled in front of my house, he jumped out and came around to open the door and walked me up the sidewalk to the porch.

“I had a nice time uh... tonight.” He stuttered, suddenly nervous and seemed as if he didn’t know what to do with himself.

Raising an eyebrow, I giggled as I looked over at him. He was standing in front of me, hands in his back pockets; his hair was lightly blowing over his eyes in the small breeze. He was looking off into the sky, a dazed look on his face with a faint smile on his lips. He seemed at ease, it was nice to see him like that and not tense.

He glanced over and met my gaze, the faint smile spreading into a real smile that made me weak in the knees.

I wish I could call him mine. I returned his smile and pulled his right hand out of his pocket, intertwining it with mine. “I had fun tonight too Bradin.”

“Can I at least kiss you goodnight?” He smiled as he began to lean in.

I nodded my head yes, and gave him a quick peck before pushing him away, “Go and get some sleep sexy. I’ll see you in the morning.”

“See you in the morning Princess. I’ll pick you up again?”

“Of course.” I unlocked the front door and opened it, turning to watch him walk back to his car and drive off down the road.

Getting to my room, I lay down on my bed trying to process everything.

That boy makes me feel things I’ve never felt before. When I see him my heart skips a beat. When he touches me it feels as if my skin is on fire and when he kisses me I feel like the puzzle of my heart is complete. He completes me.