Chapter 51: Tour Dates & New Music.

*Alex's POV*

I reached over and grabbed my guitar, tuning it under my every touch and getting comfortable with it on the floor. Cameo was grinning at me from across the floor, the admiration glinting from her eyes. The look made me smile back in return and as I fiddled with the guitar I started up a shy conversation.

"Cami?" I ruffled my so called, "Neapolitan" hair and bash fully smiled. "W- Will you sing some of this song for me?"

Her smile widened and she threw her dainty head back, erupting with giggles. "Absolutely not!"

"Come on? Please? You sing in the shower, why not just for me in the apartment?" I raised an eyebrow and wondered if she even knew about the video Hannah had sent me of Cameo singing. It was the first time I'd ever heard her sing seriously. I'd always just heard rumors from her family that she could sing.

"Yeah, I goof off in the shower. That's not real singing! It's no good anyways!" She remarked, holding giggles in her tone.

"Oh no you don't. Hannah sent me the video she recorded of you singing to Parachute in the shower."

"She did what?!"

.....//..........//.....

*Cameo's POV*

"When did she do that?" I asked with my mouth wide a he fished out his phone with a mischievous grin on his face.

"I got it right before I boarded the plane."

He passed the phone over and it was on the video. I pushed play and sure enough, Hannah's foggy outlined reflection was in my bathroom mirror, recording it while my voice was taking over the background. I'll kill her..

......//.....//.....

*Alex's POV*

"Well, I still won't do it. I get stage fright, and I crack and stumble over my words." She stopped the video and handed the phone back to me with a sassy flick of her wrist.

"Not even for me?" I toyed, moving the guitar and crawling over to her.

"Nope." She crossed her arms over her chest, trying to look like she was confident that I wouldn't do anything to her, but her eyes gave her away.

"I bet you will." I reached out and grabbed her ankle, pulling we towards me slowly.

She started laughing, holding her stomach and trying to compose her scared tone in her laughter. "I know what you're doing Gaskarth! Halt! Stop! Pause? Time out?!"

We were both laughing at her failed attempts to verbally stop me and I pulled her under me. I hovered above her and brushed her bangs from her eyes. My heart burst at the loveliness of her features when she laughed, the glimmer in her eyes at taunting me and being herself. God I love you.

"What?" She asked, looking up at me and taking my hand in hers, our fingers intertwining in one another's. her voice was softer now, the serious tone lacing her words.

"Nothing." I barely made out before kissing her knuckles tenderly. "I just love you is all." I grinned down at her and her cheeks shone pink.

"You're so simple and mushy." She reached her other hand up and pinched my cheek playfully like a grandma would. "It's cute."