Chapter 26: Calex united.

*Cameo's POV*

We'd finally been moved in to our new condo with our cute little backyard in Westberg Colorado for almost four months now, and Alex and I have been together for almost 3 years. I smiled in the mirror while I was doing my eyeshadow at the thought. He's been mine for almost 3 years, I'm so happy about it. I still get butterflies in my stomach whenever I think about when he'll be home full time with me, at least for awhile.

I finished my makeup and came out of the fully decorated, (by me of course) ocean themed bathroom and went to my room to change. I was laying out my clothes for today and was peeling out of my baggy grey sweat pants when my phone started to ring, "If you miss me, I'm just a phone call away, please be strong, be strong for me, I need you to show me how to change the inside for me.." Yes, cliche, it was Kellin Quinn's part of Memphis May Fire's song, Miles Away. I looked at the screen and saw the picture Kellin had taken of himself making fish lips with wide eyes on my screen. I chuckled and answered.

"Hello?"

"Cam-A-Hoe!" Kellin shrieked the nickname he heard my mom had given me.

"Hey Quinny." I remarked, using those fake baby tones moms use for new borns. "What's new boo?"

He groaned at the awful name I'd started calling him and I giggled. "Nothing much." He got quiet for a minute and then I thought I heard mumbling in the background?

"Whose that?" I asked, trying to listen in better. Kellin snapped right back onto the phone, this time happier sounding, but rushed with his words.

"Nothing! No one! What are you doing?"

"Um, I'm just at home, changing. Why are you in town?" My tone changed from suspicion to excitement. I missed Kellin from past tours and he was always a fun guy to hang around.

"Your home you said?" His voice was still hurried, and I furrowed my brow.

"Yes?"

"Ok, gotta go Cami, I'll call you soon!" He yelled into the phone before immediately hanging up. The hell? I thought skeptically. I threw my phone down on the bed and when I was finally trying to slid my mint green high waisted shorts on when there was a knock on the door. My shorts hadn't even gone past my calves yet!

"Ugh!" I groaned in exasperation and threw the shorts across the room, suddenly frustrated. "I'm coming!" I called and stomped out of my room and quieting Levi's barking as I got to the door. I sighed, wishing our complex had peep holes on our doors. I unlocked all the locks and opened the door a crack.

..........//.......//...

*Alex's POV*

I sniggered when I heard her groan in the apartment. I must say, it was hard finding the place, there was a lot of winding roads with basically the same name everywhere in Colorado. I rocked back and forth on my heels nervously and I heard her getting closer to the door. My heart quickened and I wiped the nerve sweat beading up on the back of my neck. Her door creaked open and I saw her hazel eyes collide with mine.

"Hey love." I smiled as my heart burst in my chest. If this was a movie this would be the moment when everything's quiet except the overly mushy love music playing. Cameo swung the door open and smiled in shock. Levi jumped on my pants, licking my hands in greeting before I nudged him into the apartment with me. I closed the door and turned back to Cameo, who was still star struck.

.......//........//...

*Cameo's POV*

I didn't know what to do. I felt frozen in my tracks, like even the slightest movement could turn my legs to jelly. Alex Gaskarth, MY Alex, was finally here, in our apartment,(ours because he Co-Signed) after months in tour and I was just standing here in our living room. I sighed and burst into an ear splitting grin.

"You're home." I felt pressure full around my eyes and I knew the tear were coming. I ran to him in three big steps and jumped into his arms, locking my legs around his waist and wrapping my arms protectively sound his neck, not letting him go ever again. He chuckled in my ear and his voice sent shivers down my spine. My legs clenched around him firmer and I relaxed my forehead on his. "I missed you."

Alex pecked my nose and that gave me a whole new set of goosebumps. He smiled and I of course, returned it. "I missed you too." He murmured and traced circles into my back softly. "A lot." He repeated, his voice deeper and a Cheshire Cat grin appearing on his face. I blushed crimson, force of habit, and giggled.

"Oh really?" I challenged, popped up one of my eyebrows questioningly. He made a cheesy grin and it faltered my expression. We laughed and I felt one of Alex'a hands caressing my leg. His hand was soft on my thigh and our faces molded to a new emotion.

"Do you always answer the door without pants on?" He asked softly, slowly taking steps to my, well our, room. I had completely forgotten about the shorts thrown across our room.

"Kind of a story for another time." I mumbled back, leaning in and brushing our lips together. He smirked and pressed further, our lips molding with each others. He carried me to our room and splayed me out on the bed. I slid his shirt off him with ease and admired my boyfriend close up and personal. He was still smiling down at me and helped tease up my shirt and tossing it over with his one handed. "Show off." I joked rolling my eyes and pinching his arm. He laughed and took my hand, intertwining our fingers together and bringing it up by my head. We became lustful once again and picked up where we'd left off....

((Reunited and it feels so good! Lol sorry this chapters so short, but I feel like this just needed to end this way. And no worries if its been bothering you, no time skips for a little while!))

(( Comment! Vote! Follow! & thank you to everyone who has read and continues to read this fan fiction! It means a lot!:D ))