Chapter 32: Indescribable Feelings.

*Cameo's POV*

By now it was well after 1:00am, and most of the drinks were gone, all the donuts, minus the five I'd taken and stashed away from the party, were gone, and some people had already left. Justin's girlfriend stopped in, and Cassadee came to surprise Rian, and so thankfully there was a few more females in this sea of Testosteroine. Justin (SWS) leaned into my DVD, XBOX360, PS3, Nintendo, and IPhone/ IPod players, and turned on one of the sloower songs on my IPhone, She Is Love, by Parachute.

Alex came over and slid his hand down my arm, finally reaching my hand and locking his fingers with mine. "Can I steal my girlfriend for awhile?" He charmingly asked like a goof to Andrew(ARTTM), Gabe(SWS). He turned me to the living room and led me over where Justin and Lindsey, Rian and Cassadee, and Kellin and Vic(PTV), who showed up later during the party, we're all slow dancing. Alex really was a charming guy.

We went into the traditional dancing position, he took my hand in his, and placed his other firmly on the small of my back. We slowly started dancing, a smile planted on my lips while I looked up at him adoringly. I really do love him.

"I love you." He leaned in to me as if he was reading my mind and I reached slightly on my tippy toes and kissed him gingerly.

"I love you too." My stomach filled with butterflies, how he still manages to do this to me, I have no clue. "So, I remember you saying, you're here for two weeks?" I leaned my head on his chest and we moved in a small circle.

"Yup. Hopefully we can make everyday count." He kissed the top of my head and I smiled. I looked around the room as we made our turns and Justin was holding Lindsey with such care. Rian was practically sucking off Cassadee's face, and when I looked back over, Hannah was sitting on the bar stool, Eric leaning next to her with his arm out, I guess trying to get her out to dance too. Fat chance of that.. I thought with a snort.

........//.......//.......

*Hannah's POV*

I sat on the bar stool, drinking slowly from my cup of Snapple tea that Cameo had bought in a huge jug for me. Eric came over and I rolled my eyes. God this is going to be awkward. I cleared my throat and sat up straighter. "What Eric?" I tried whispering some because the music switched over to a slow song.

He winked at me and leaned against the counter. "I was wondering if you wanted to dance." He smiled and held his hand out to me.

"Is this you stepping up to the plate?" I asked sarcastically, taking a long swig of my tea.

"Maybe. Only if that's how you want to count it?" He leaned in a little closer and took my drink from my hands. "Come on, it'll be fun."

I snorted. "Right, fun. I wouldn't call dancing with someone whose drunk fun." I crossed my arms over my chest and turned my head away from him, now facing Gabe who was talking to Andrew. My eyes softened and I got off the chair. I walked over to Gabe, leaving Eric behind to talk to himself. "Hey Gabe."

He stopped mid sentence and turned to me with his drink in his hand. "Hi."

"Wanna dance?" I took his cup from his hand and put it on a shelf behind him. I grabbed his hand and took him to the "dance floor" and molded ourselves like Cameo and Alex were. Gabe's face was beet red but I pretended not to notice.

.......//......//......

*Gabe's POV*

Hannah and I, were actually here, in this moment, slow dancing. I tried to compose myself, ignoring the stares I knew I was being given by my band mates.

"I didn't know you could dance?" She commented questioningly. I shrugged, not really knowing what to say.

"I'm not good. But I know the basics."

"I think you're really good." She smiled at me and the song ended, a new slow song started playing in its place, Iris, by the Goo Goo Dolls. I looked around the room and saw Eric glaring at me. I looked back at Hannah, gulping, uneasy now. "You OK?" She asked, cocking her head to the side.

"I don't know.. You tell me." I indicated over to Eric with my eyes and she tilted to look over at him. Her face went sour before looking at our feet.

"Can't I just have some fun with no worries my first night in?" She sounded like it was a hopeless request. I felt bad, but I tipped up her head to look at me.

"I'm sorry I even asked." I smiled gently and in return I coaxed a smile back. "It's just you and me right now." I lowered my hand just below the small of her back and she leaned her head slowly and stiffly into my shoulder.

The song ended eventually and Hannah pulled her head from my body. She looked up at me, dropping her arms to her side and studying my face.

"This is weird." I mumbled. She broke out into a wide grin and started laughing.

"I agree."

I joined in her laughter and the music cut off altogether. "Gabe! Lets go!" Kellin called from the front door with Jack as his side. "Sleeping With Sirens is out!" He called again. A few people laughed, Hannah and I included, and Jesse grabbed a bottle of Sky Vodka from the kitchen before gliding quickly out the door. "Justin, Gabe, say your goodbyes and come on out." He nodded to us and Cameo went over to hug them all bye.

"Whelp, I gotta head out." I stuffed my hands awkwardly in my back pockets. Hannah nodded slightly, dazing back into her thoughts and sucking on her bottom lip.

"Alright." She managed, looking up at me and wrapping her arms around my waist for a hug. "I'll see you soon I hope. If not ill be sure to look out for the new album. What's it called again?" She asked propping her chin up on my chest and looking at me questioningly. I felt frozen by her brown eyes, but grew enough courage to drag a hand from one of my pockets and move her hair from her jawline, replacing it with my cupped hand.

"Feel." I mumbled, slowly leaning in before being smacked or rejected. She looked frozen too, her eyes searching from my eyes to my lips, as if seeking an answer. Before I could second guess myself anymore, I bent down and planted a swift kiss on her ever slightly dry lips.

((I'm SO SORRY this chapter is so short, but I kind of had writers block after this and the only thing that makes sense with what comes next in my story is if I ended the chapter short like this and just started the next with.. More. Ha anyways, thanks for reading still and all your votes and comments are appreciated! Follow for follow still and if you are reading my asylum book as well, I'm sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I promise I'll get to it ASAP. This chapter is also dedicated to @nooninspace13))