He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 6

“I’m sorry I was just cleaning up!” I put the picture down, almost knocking it over, and backed away. Tristan went to the bedroom door and locked it, standing his full height in front of me.

“You were going through my things.” He growled.

“No I wasn’t! That frame was sitting right there, in the open!” I crossed my arms and tried to ignore the water trickling over his bare chest.

“and you just so happen to want to look at it, right?” He was moving closer to me.

“I was just looking to see if I cracked it. You can’t be mad at that.” I was whispering now, he was so close. The anger was gone and a new heat filled his eyes.

“How nice of you.” Then he kissed me. I expected it to be hard and domineering, just like him, but it was so soft I could barely feel it, which made it all the more better. His lips brushed against mine and soon his hand found its way behind my head.

I felt myself being picked up and laid down on something soft. I was so engrossed in his kiss I barely flinched.

Then the kiss became harder, more aggressive. I fell in sync and before I passed out from air loss, I pulled back, breathing heavily. My chest was pressed against his and the towel was loose, almost about to fall off. I looked into Tristan’s eyes and leaned in again. This time I was the more aggressive one. It felt amazing, the way he was working his lips with my own.

My hands were entangled in his wet locks when I snapped out of it. I was on my teacher’s bed, him half naked, making out. What was I doing? I pushed him off of me.

“Get off.”

“What’s the matter?” His hand found my and pulled me back underneath him.

“This is wrong. I am not this girl.” I pushed him back again but this time he didn’t let me by.

“Why is it wrong? You are acting on your senses. Humans are animals and we feel the need to…be together.” He smirked, kissing my neck. I gasped from the touch of his warm lips on my neck.

“Well I am not acting like an animal. Sorry.” I slid out of his grasp and stomped out of the bedroom. The house was clean, my job was done.

“ Where are you going?” He yelled. He sounded, angry?

“Home. I finished. Don’t worry, I’ll walk.” I was out the door before he could follow me. By the time I reached the gates he was in his car right behind me.

“You know, I wouldn’t want the neighbors to talk…me a teacher following you, his teenage student. It doesn’t look too good. You should just get in the car before anyone notices…” He was smirking and driving so slow to match my pace. I stopped and rolled my eyes. It was just one car ride. I would be safe…hopefully.

“Fine.” I mumbled, getting in.

Tristan sped away, taking the longest possible way home. When I finally did get there, it was dark.

“Took you long enough. I thought guys like to drive fast.” I unbuckled my seatbelt.

“That’s only when we are impressing girls. I already know I have your heart.”

My heart skipped and beat and I looked into his eyes. My heart no…other things, maybe.

He placed his hand on my thigh and stroked it. I let him for the moment. It felt nice and what was one last kiss? Before we went back to school and back to normal lives. He leaned in then, his breath mingling with my own. Spearmint and Juicy Fruit.

“I like you Andy…” he kissed me once more. This was the best of them all. Not too hard and not too gentle. It was tender but lustful. When he pulled away I breathed in his scent and smiled.