He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 3

If you want to view her outfit when the link says so below, I tried to put it as a photo but it won't load on the sidebar to the right. But there is a little icon that's a blue question mark, just right click and click "go to address" it will bring you to the outfit

The bell for fourth period had already rung, almost twenty minutes ago. I was still in the same state I had been since I left English. I don’t know why I let it bother me so much, what Sonny had said. But the way he and Shirley picked on me was just so…malicious. Having Mr. Taylor put his two cents in didn’t help either.

I wiped my eyes, yes I was crying. Then adjusted my shorts and shirt. Math would be over soon, and then I could vent to Neruda. I reached down to grab my tote and remembered I had left it in class. My face fell into my hands and I moaned.

“Great.” I bit my lip. I had hoped I would have time to gather myself before I had to face him again during study, but I needed my homework for history.  So I started the journey of 200 feet to his classroom, cracking my knuckles the whole way. My previous teacher had, had the period before my lunch free. So I am assuming he would be in his classroom…alone. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea.

Before I could turn and run, the classroom door opened. My face met his chest. I noticed his muscles tense and couldn’t help but imagine how smooth his skin must be. I looked up to meet his eyes. One eyebrow was up and that smirk crept onto his face. He leaned again the doorframe and crossed his arms.

“Yes…?” He asked, his voice deep. I sucked in my cheeks and lets out a sigh.

“I left my stuff in your class.”

“Oh well that is too bad, because I am just about to leave.” He began to shut the door. I placed my hand on his to stop him.  He froze and so did I. I could feel the energy radiating off of him.

“Miss Parker, what is so important that you need right this minute?” His hand tensed, but I felt like I couldn’t pull away.

“My, I left my, my, history…paper.” I said, a bit breathless. I am sure I looked like a dumb ass.

“ hmm. And what would you do for this very important paper?” He walked into the classroom, leaving my hand cold on the knob. I followed suit and looked to my desk, seeing that my bag was missing.

“I don’t know.” I said, shrugging my shoulders.

“Of course you know. You know what you won’t do, so you know what you would do. It’s a simple question.” He sat down at his desk and unlocked the bottom drawer.

“I guess, anything.” I said, not really thinking.

“Anything it is.” He tossed my bag onto the desk. I went to grab it, but his hand caught mine before I could leave.

“Remember you said anything.” His voice was smooth and I felt myself melt. What was going on? I nodded my head and left the classroom. I could here him chuckling as I did.

The rest of the day went by as a blur. Classes were the usual. And study was the same as Homeroom and English. Through the whole period I could have sworn Mr. Taylor was looking at me, assessing me. I couldn’t breath until I got home.

“Mom?” I set my bag on the kitchen table. My mom usually got out of work early on Monday’s. Caroline was sleeping over her friend’s house so it would just be us two.

“Yes, in here!” I heard a loud crash and rolled my eyes. She was up to something. I found her on the third floor, emptying out one of the many closets full of junk.

“What are you doing?” I leaned against the wall, kicking a ball that rolled out of the mess.

“Looking…..for…..this!” She pulled out an old looking feather duster.