He Assigns Me Homework, Gives Me Detention, Then kisses me? WTF! **Teacher** 2

“I am Tristan Taylor. You may call me Mr. Taylor. And before you start asking, yes I am young; no you may not call me by my first name. I am not your friend; I am here to teach you. “ I don’t think anyone heard what he was saying, other then myself. What a jerk! Assuming that we would want to be friends with his hot, I mean, jerk ass.  I rolled my eyes and opened my binder.

“Do you have something you’d like to say Miss….” He opened his book. Don’t say it. Don’t you dare say it?

“Andromeda?” ugh he said it. Yes my name is Andromeda, after the Greek myth, but I make sure everyone calls me Andy.

“Andy. Please.” I said doodling on the cover of my notebook.

“Ah, but Andromeda is such a strong name. Why would you feel ashamed?” He put down the lesson plan and leaned against the desk. His grey suit went well with his tall frame and blonde hair.

“I may appreciate it but the whole student body doesn’t. So please, Andy.” I whispered. The students watched with amusement, the girls with a bit of envy.

“Alright then. Please raise your hand as I call out your name. And say something about yourself.” And it began. With every girls name he called, came the flirting. Every girl told him a nickname, or something about them and giggled when he replied, even if it was cold.

The guys replied with enthusiasm too, hoping that his cold façade would die out and he would be the hip young teacher that bought them alcohol and condoms. I highly doubted that. Within five minutes of role call finishing, we all had out our notebooks.

“Typically you aren’t assigned homework in homeroom, but as you already have guessed, I am not a typical teacher. You are the future of this country. And therefore need to be treated as such. I want you to write an essay on the importance of the education of youth in America. It must be at least five pages long, double-spaced with a 5 slide, slide show using images and pictures to support your essay. This is due…let’s see today is Monday, so I guess Wednesday would be good.” He was sitting now, his jacket hanging on the back of the chair. After he said Wednesday the whole class groaned.

“Oh that is pretty fast huh? Five pages and a slide show…if you all want to change the date I will.” He marked something on his day planner and looked at the eager faces of the students, all but one. I knew he was being sarcastic and I just scowled knowing what was about to come out of his mouth.

“Tomorrow then. First thing in the morning.” I heard a few curses from the guys in the back.

“Would you like me to make it tonight?” He said louder. I turned around in my seat before the class jokester could speak.

“Shut up Toby!” I hissed. He shut his mouth before he could retaliate with a smart remark. I turned back around and marked the assignment in my day planner. I felt his eyes on me, but I chose to ignore them. 

Just before I felt like my head would explode, the bell rang, signaling our freedom.

“Andromeda?” I stopped just as I finished putting my planner in my purse and gathering my things in my small tote bag I carried on campus.

“Yes Sir?” I asked annoyed about the use of my first name.

“I hope we aren’t going to have any problems this year. It seems to me you have an attitude problem.” I narrowed my eyes in disbelief. I had the cleanest record when it came to discipline.

“I’m sorry if I offended you.” I said, widening my eyes to look innocent.

“I can already tell we can either be great enemies, or great friends, Andromeda.” His voice was low and husky, making my throat tighten. I sighed and nodded my head.