0.5

this edit got me fucked up gtgtgtg (creds to sweatshirtmgc on insta, gO give her a follow)

|•|

In the previous chapter...

A loud knock came from the door thinking it was Hannah and the two other guys, but oh boy, was she wrong.

It was the one she planned to get her mind off of, the one and only Harry Styles.

"Hello my little crybaby. Missed me?"

|•|

Juliet stayed quiet as Harry stood in front of her small figure. He smirked when she didn't say a word, it wasn't until he was about a few feet in front of her, by the stairs.

"I can't stop thinking about you," Juliet spoke quietly, as if she was speaking her thoughts.

"Likewise, darling," Harry responded as Juliet walked closer to him, her small feet padding quietly against the floor.

"They're just something about you, I can't put my finger on it. You're so rude, but I just... see something in you," Juliet spoke quietly. She didn't truly speak all her thoughts at this moment. She hated to admit it, but she wanted to do so many things with Harry that her mother definitely wouldn't approve of.

"What do you see in me? I don't think there's nothing that interesting about me if I'm being honest," Harry spoke inching closer to her.

"There has to be something there, you can't just not have any sort of compassion in you. I don't really understand a man with a face of an angel could portray himself as someone with such a cold heart," Juliet looked up at him and gently put her hand on his cheek, looking in his eyes.

Harry stood there and stared before he pulled away from her and turned away from her, walking into the kitchen.

Juliet stood there, thinking about how she could see the emotion in his face, but he wouldn't allow himself to show it. She didn't understand why he had to hide it, maybe it was issues in the past? Or maybe he was afraid of being vulnerable to a stranger.

The door knob moved a bit before the door swung open, taking Juliet out of her thoughts. Hannah walks in through the unlocked door, a wide smile adorning her face.

"Juliet, I missed you babe," Hannah said, pulling Juliet into a tight hug. Juliet hugged back and smiled, finally she wasn't alone.

Harry cleared his throat awkwardly, making his presence known as he made his way back to the living room. They pulled away and everyone looked at him, except for Juliet. She directed her eyes to anything else but Harry.

"Who are you," Michael asked, his eyebrow raised.

"Oh, I'm Harry. Juliet's mom asked me to watch over her, but I didn't know she was expecting company," He said, gazing at only Juliet.

She could feel his gaze on her, the feeling was like digging into her skin.

"Oh well, I'm Michael. I'm a friend of Hannah and Louis, and I hope I can build a friendship with Juliet," He said, looking at Juliet. She looked at Michael and shyly smiled, while he winked. She giggled quietly, almost forgetting Harry, whom she was just trying to figure out what lies deep within this mysterious figure, was there.