0.2

okay so like imagine juliet as joanna kuchta and dis is what I imagine her wearing, but like ya know, u can imagine her as anyone you'd like

(future chlo here again, oh my god i don't like that i put joanna kuchta as juliet but like, i don't feel like changing the cover so here she is)

|•|

The next day, Juliet continued on with her morning, drawing and listening to music. She minded her own business like always. It wasn't until 2nd period that Hannah and Louis saw Juliet at last.

"Hey Juliet, I know parties aren't your scene, but Louis is having a party this weekend and I wanted to invite you. My cousin is gonna be there," Hannah spoke, sitting next to Juliet.

"I don't know Han, I don't really go to parties much. Plus I don't really have anything to wear, except for my outfit I'm wearing right now," Juliet said, fiddling with her pen that seemed to be constantly in hand.

"Well you can come home with me, we're the same size, babe."

"O-Okay. But I need to tell you something," She said, her voice faltering at the actions that happened yesterday. I needed to talk about Harry, how his actions were so rude, but something about him enticed me. He had some type of emotion there, there had to be.

"Yeah," Hannah said

The school bell, signaling that class had begun, interrupted Juliet so she just quietly said,

"Nothing, nothing happened."

|•|

Juliet and Hannah had arrived at Louis' house two hours after it had started. Juliet surely felt different in the outfit she was wearing, she felt more secure, more... badass. As her and Hannah walked into the over-packed house, she began to slowly tense up, the scent of a foreign smells that lingered in the air, making her nose scrunch up. Hannah took Juliet into the kitchen and poured her a drink, stating it would 'help her get loose.'

So she took a big gulp, the smooth liquid slightly stinging the back of her throat and tongue. A bit of strawberry lingered afterwards. She smiled in delight as the liquid left her head dazed, but she liked it. She asked,"Hannah, what is this?"

"Strawberry vodka, you want more," Hannah questioned.

"Yes please," Juliet said, already feeling a buzz from the solo cup of alcohol she just consumed.

Hannah laughed and continued to pour Juliet cups of the strawberry vodka until an entire bottle was gone, and Juliet was completely wasted. She liked the way it took her mind off of her problems, increased her confidence, so when Hannah introduced her cousin, Tyler, to Juliet she made a complete fool of herself.

Hannah had pulled along a boy, pushing him near Juliet,"Juliet! This is my cousin, Tyler. Tyler, this is my best friend, Juliet."

Juliet giggled and slurred out,"Hi, I'm Juliet and I'm super drunk."

Hannah laughed and turned towards her cousin,"She's fucked up, don't mind her."

Hannah turned around and had already lost her friend. She went into the living and found Juliet dancing in the large living room which was filled with people. Hannah joined in and danced with Juliet, cup in hand. Many guys approached Juliet, her small fragile body would grind against them while she was dancing and then she'd giggle and say,"Leave me alone I just want dance!"

Juliet couldn't describe the happy emotions going through her. She turned around to go get more vodka, and then she bumped into the person she secretly hoped to see again.

"Nice to see you again, little Juliet."

"Hi Harry, I'm drunk, or as Hannah says, fucked up," Juliet said, laughing and then almost falling over. Harry's hands gripped her hips harshly and he laughed.

"Little girls like you shouldn't have such foul words coming out of your mouth."

"I don't care, you can't make me stop."

"Oh I can, but it may include things you may not like."

Juliet grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the stairs,"Harry, follow me!"

"Why," He said, slowly following her.

"I need to tell you something," She said and giggled, stumbling as she went up the stairs. She continued and did a horrible whisper,"It's a secret."

She didn't even know what she wanted to tell him, she just wanted to be around him even though he was a complete dick when they first met. They reached a random bedroom and Juliet jumped on to the bed, saying,"You know what word I think about when I see your face?"

"Hm," Harry hummed, leaning against the bedroom door and rubbing his thumb over his bottom lip.

"Meanie," She giggled and then continued,"And you know the second word?"

"Yeah?"

"Daddy."

Harry's eyes widened as Juliet laughed out,"What if I called you Daddy?"

"J-Juliet, I don't think you're thinking clearly," Harry stuttered, moving to the bed to sit next to her body.

"I am thinking clearly," She pouted, quickly getting up and straddling Harry. He stood completely still as she straddled him, slowly leaving sloppy kisses on his neck.

He groaned as Juliet shifted, causing Harry to tense up,"Juliet, I know you don't really want to do this. You're drunk."

She then began to stop and think,'Why am I doing such foolish things with a man who disrespect me when we first met? Who claims he doesn't have any emotions?' She stopped and he heard a loud sob come from her lips.

"Wait, why am I doing this? God, I've made a fool of myself," Juliet cried out, pushing herself into Harry's chest unexpectedly. Harry was surprised by her mood change and didn't expect her to clutch herself onto him. So he awkwardly laid down with her on the bed and played with little pieces of her hair as she cried herself to sleep for embarrassing herself

And after she woke up, not in her own bed, alone, no recollection of last night's actions, and a sick stomach, she was worried. She looked over at the lone nightstand and saw a little note, small little letters messily scribbled onto it. She picked up the paper and let her eyes scan over the paper.

Dear Juliet,

Last night must be a blur, but your friend, whom I assume gave you a ride, was looking for you after you cried yourself to sleep into my chest. So I told her you weren't feeling well so you fell asleep in one of the guest bedrooms, and she left. So if you need a ride, call or text me xxx-xxx-xxxx.

Love, Harry or aka

Daddy xx

  |•| 

WOAH WHAT AN ENDING, but literally im so excited, daddy!harry is da best

-chloe <33

(future chloe here and even tho harry is a dick, we respect women in 2018. anyways continue on)