Chapter

Levi pov:
You know how in all those shit thriller novels/films/animes/cartoons/mangas/comics/plays/acts/fanfictions/light novels/webtoons/books where you go and save a hostage, trading stuff for them and though you know its a trap you still go?
Yea. Bullshit.
We arrived at, said location, and a hooded figure stood outside. There was only a small shed behind him/her.  No traps no nothing. We were outdoors i  the hot fucking sun. I was worried as fuck. And this brat is standing in amused pose. That pissed me off to the max.
"Oi where the fuck is(Y/n)? Here's your money." I spat and threw the case of cash on the ground.

Hanji stood behind me...not saying anything. Got to give it to this bitch though. He/she is good at keeping a brats' mouths shut with his intimidating figure.
Guess i could learn one or two things from him/her. That bitch. I gotta up my game.

Wait. What the fuck? I'm suppose to he panicking looking for Y/n, yet again, but...

The figure opens the suitase before standing up again. He/she raises their hand. Hanji and I stiffen up.

They drop an ignited lighter onto the money.

What theㅡ
"oi what the fuck you parasite, give me back (y/n)."

"You haven't upheld your end of our deal." The same voice as the one over the phone said

Shit. I was hoping they would forget.

"What are they talking about Levi?"Hanji asks.

I ignore her.

"I gave you the moneyㅡand you fucking set it on fire!!"

The personㅡif I could call them that, holds out a remote. From where we were standing I could make out a red button.

Fucking red buttons.

They pressed the button. I flinched, expecting an explosion or something. I assume Hanji did too.

But what came next was million times worse.

I heard an agonising, painful scream.

"Y/N!!!YOU BITCH. STOP THAT!! Fine fine fine!"

"L-levi? What is this person talking about?" Hanji mutters.

"im sorry..."I reply.

"What?"

"Part of the deal was not only the money...but this bastard wanted you as well."

Hanji's eyes widen. The look. I could tell that she saw betrayal. 

"I-understand" She whispers then walked towards the figure. 

I could faintly make out a smirk on the figures face. I cringed. 
"Hanji what are you doing?"

"Upholding your end of the bargain."

I'll save you. I promise. But right now, I need to make sure. 

Make sure that (Y/N) is alright. 

Let me be selfish this one time.