XXIX

Your pov:

We had packed our things and left as soon as we could. We had to get all the way back to the school by foot. After long discussion, we decided not to stop by Nixon's family. Levi still had to process what was going on. Those two...Farlan and Isabell mustve meant alot to him...if only i could fix that empty gap...

I stroke Nixon's hair.

"Oi [Y/N]."

What can i do for Levi...?

"Oi [Y/N]. You fucking there?" I walked right into Levi, who was now irritatedly glaring at me.

"O-oh..sorry corporal..."

"Tch. After all this, you're going to go back to calling me corporal?whats up with you?"

"A-ah sorry.. Levi. I was...lost in my train of thoughts..." I shifted Nixon into a more comfortable position in my arms.

"Tch. Hand me the brat. He looks too heavy for you. I'll carry him." Levi stretches his arms out.

"Its fine. Ill carry him...i dont trust you. You'll probably find him a nuisance and just drop him." I smirk.

"Oi. Do i really seem like that kind of person to you?"

"Yea..."

"Tch just hand him to me. He's isabell and farlan's brother. And besides didnt you ask me to help you take care of him?"

"Fine. But if you hurt him ill murder you." I said and handed him Nixon.

"I doubt you could even land a punch on me."

"You wanna bet? Ive done it before and ill do it again."

Levi chuckled...slightly."Id like to see that day come."

I was too suprised at levi's little laugh that i didnt even respond.

~+~+~+~+~

Levi was holding Nixon in his arms and walking infront of me. Nixon kept snuggling into Levi's neck, causing Levi to flinch. I giggled. Hearing me, but not stopping Levi said "oi whats so funny?"

"Huh? Pft...nothing hahaha." I bursted out laughing and fell on the floor.

Levi stopped and turned around and raised his eyebrows at my active figure. " doenst sound like nothing to me."

"Ahaha its just that...haha Levi you looked so cute...holding...Nixon like that..."

"Cute....?" He asked with a faint blush. Levi is blushin haha.

I nodded.

His face went back to normal. "Dont compare me with these kinds of wirds. Tch."

"Yes daddy." I saluted.

His blush return and was now redder. I started laughing even more.

"You dont know how wrong that sounds [Y/N]. "Levi quietly says befire walking away with a blush.

...huh? Confused i ran to catch up with him and started to make fun of him.

Sorry this is really short and uts a late update...you're getting closer to levi now dont worry haha ;)