XXXI

Normal pov:
Your attitude since you left had changed. You didnt know what came over yoy but suddebly it clicked.

One day.
It.
Clicked.

And yoy started laughing.
For how long? Long enough.

For hours, you laughed. Eventually going into hysterics.

"Bullshit. My life is just bull. Hah. LEVI. YOU SEE THIS?", you hold up a knife and toss it up into the air.

"THIS IS HOW MUCH FUCKING SHIT I GIVE." You say louder, as the knife topples down.

You were going to catch it. 50% chance youll cut yourself. But u were willing to risk that. Afterall....there was nothing really, you could lose.

And so it falls.
Not just the knife.
But your respect.
Your respect towards humanity.
Your respect towards faith.
Your respect towards understanding.

And it so happens. That now,the walls in which were once broken within you have fixed themselves again. They are stronger now. You have learnt how frail the material you bounded yourself to was previoisly.

It was time for change.

~+~+~+~+

Levi pov:

"B-big sis...."

"Would you just fucking shut up already you annoying brat!!!!" I yelled.

In response, i get whacked in the head. I turned around to see mikasa eith a paper fan, and then Eren with Nixon.

"Cant you be at least nicer. I can see why she left now." Mikasa says coldly.

I stand up. And kick the chair away. "What did you fucking say Ackerman?"

"Tsk." She rokls her eyes an ignores me.

I wanna puch her so fuking hard she cant have ins with Eren but fuck. Im still hung up on (y/n).

I've made up my mibd though....she chanhed me. I became softer. I couldnt even think straight when fighting the titan gang.

Maybe i should let her go.

"Fuck. What am i thinking?" I mutter.

"Pardon?" Eren raised his eyebrows.

"Its none of ur business brat." I stood up and left to my room.

I made myself some earl grey tea and sit down by my work desk. Each sip, tastes bland. Each sip, tastes cold. Each sip, tastes like blood in ny mouth.

"Disgusting."

I wish i could taste (y/n)'s tea one last time.