Chapter IX

I leave then come back on and there are 200reads....i wanna hug you. But that would be creepy. Arigato...*yawn...ne~.

Your POV:

...did i just hear right? What did Hanji mean?

I was interrupted from my thoughts when the door to corporals' door opened. Out came Hanji. I tried to hide behind the wall but it seemed like Hanji already knew i was there. She walked past me and winked.

...did you purposely ask that because you knew that i was...here? Listening? God, thats so embarrasing.

+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+
TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY IWATOBI SWIM CLUB...WAT?!?
+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

Still your POV:

Eventhough i had only just joined this academy, i roughly understood it. 'It', being that Titan High, was short for Titan Hunt. Investigate. Gather. Help. There apparently was this group of people called The Titans and for years they have been plotting to ''own'' the world....so cliché. And our duty was to hunt them down, either investigate or kill them, gather info, and help defeat them. So much for a normal school life. But i do wonder...did my parents know about all this. I mean, it would all make sense. Me, having combat training several times a day. And them sending me to this school inthe first place whereas noone else knew about it.

I use to think that my combat training was to protect me from attackers and rapists and shit..but...maybe i was wrong? Maybe my parents had always intended for me to attend this school?

"Mother, father....i hated you..i still do but... have you been hiding something from me all along?"

+~+~+~+~+~+~~++~+~+~+~~+~+~+~+~+~

Eren POV:

I went around looking for [Y/N]. Since last night she had been avoiding everyone...me included. Carelessly as i was, i bumped into something.

"Oi, brat watch where you're going."

"Oh uh...sorry corporal...you were just so short i couldnt..." i trialed off realising what i had just said. Coporal just glared at me. Daring me to finish my sentence.

Instead i changed the subject entirely...or i was going to, when Corporal and me both asked each other the same thing.

"Oi, have you seen cadet [L/N]?"

"Hey have you see [y/n]?" We both ask at the same time.

"Tch..i guess not."

"Why dont we look for her together?" I suggest.

"Ive got nothing better to do...why not?" He seemed more tense than usual. And why did he care where [Y/N] is? It cant be that..... no...Levi isnt the type to act like that. Humanities strongest has many other things to worry about...or should i say, humanities' second strongest? I started to smirk.

"Oi, titan shifter. What the hell are you smirking at?"

"Nothing at all, humanities 'strongest' sir." I implied the strongest part a little too obviously.I knew what i was getting myself into by teasing him but...

We reached [Y/N]'s door, i was just about to knock when Levi grabbed my hand and signaled for me to be quiet. I nodded and he released my hand. Through [Y/N]'s door we heard a voice. It sounded like [Y/N]'s but more, tired and monotone. It was really different from her usual attitude. I glanced at corporal. He seemed to be intently listening to what was happening behind the doors. I smirk. [Y/N]...i think you've got yourself a secret admirer!! I laugh to myself. But stopped when i heard something she was saying.

"Mother, father, i hated you. I still do but...have you been hiding something from me all along?"

I looked at Levi. It seemed that he too, had heard what she just said. Hardly visible, but still there, was a slight shocked expression pinned onto his face. Why? I dont know. I know i was shocked because....this was something personal. She never shared anything too personal about herself...ever. Knowing she wasnt going to continue talking, Levi and i quietly crept away.

I dont think we shouldve heard that.

"Uh..corporal?"

"Yea i know brat."

"Yea..." I replied.

"Lets just keep this to ourselves." He says his voice back to his monotone self.

"Agreed."

Owarimashita!!! Wahh school starts tomorrow. But ill try my best to update asap. C ya!
P.s. you gotta luv the pic. ;p