Chapter XXVIII

Im really sorry if its short...but here u go! :) soz for da typos...

Levi POV:

What was i about to do with [y/N] i dont want to think about it. I cant at the moment. Shit its not real it cant be. Isabell and Farlan are...dead? This is all Erwis fault i fucking hate you!

I went into a room next door and slammed the door. I sat down on the bed and buried my head in my hands. Why is this happening to me? Everyone i ...loved....is dead. And its all that fucking Erwins' fault.

I did not notice the door creak over but soon i felt a presence infront of me. Someone placed their hands on my thigh. I tense up but keep my head buried.

I know who it is but i dont care not now. My head runs through so many questions but i answer none.

After about 10 minutes [Y/N] still hasnt said anything. "Why arent you saying anything?"

"Levi..i cant hear you. Look at me. "

Slowly i look down to see [Y/N] kneeling before me.

"Good," she smiles, "you were saying?"

"Why werent you saying anything?"

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No..." to be honest im glad she didnt ask me questions or anything. Her presence was enough. "

"Exactly. There is nothing tobsay. U wont ask you if you're ok when i know you're clearely not."

She understands...

"You've grown softer." I smile a little.

He eyes widen. "What do you mean??"

"Remember when we first met, all those arguments. Your smart ass comments."

"Oh yea...i remember. You pervy little grouch. Oh!" She smirks.

"..." what is she plotting?

"Levi~" she says in a singsong way. That was kinda...cute. i bite my lip.

"What?"

"Do you remeber how we had that combat sparr?" She asks

"...yea?"

"The one where i beat you?"

I could see where this is going.

"What?"

"You, mr ackerman, owe me a favour and your cleaning supplies." Her grin was wide by now.

Aww shit.

"Tch. That was so long ago." I cross my arms.

"A deal us a deal, Levi. We'll sort out the cleaning products later but the favour, i want to use now."

"Tch fine. What is it?"

"...Promise me that you will tell me anything that makes you feel unhappy, your past present anything. And we can both work it out. Pretty much, you can rely on me. Levi, im asking you to trust me." She said looking me in the eye and i could tell she was serious. I did something i did not think i would do.

I pulled her into a hug. "Thank you..." i whispered, before letting out a small sob.

"Promise?" She asks while stroking my hair.

I hug her tighter.