Chapter.....lost count

Levi POV:
Its been a few weeks since (Y/N) left. Right when we needed her fighting skills most. Recently there have been more attacks. Not only on our highschool but with random innocent civilians. We know that the Titan gang are behind this.
Every killing, the gang marks the victim with an "L"....on their foreheads. This was new. The gang haf never done this before.

"Shorty." Hanji calls.
"What the fuck do you want"
"Calm your damn mantits. There is a phone call for you."
"Dont care. Does it look like i have time for chatting? HUH?!?I have to stop this fucking gang and look for (y/n)'s fucking ass. Does it look like i have any time for a phonecall?!?" I was beyond pissed.

"I guess you dobt want to knoe that this person knows the whereabouts of (y/n)."  She said seriously.

"The where abouts...of...give me the fucking phone. Lemme talk to this son of a bitch."

She chucked grimmly and chucked me the phone and left the room.

Pressing my phone to my ear, i hear a deep breathing. "Oi you fucking twat. Tell me where the fuck (y/n) is or i willㅡ"

I was cut off by a deep chuckle. "Or you will what Mr. Ackerman (rivaille watev XP)?"

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Lets just say that there are some things in this word that people want to keep a secret." The vpice was slightly distorted. At some points it sounded like more than one person talking. Others a gurgling kind of effect was on it.

"...."

"Now. Shall we cut to the chase here? Lets see....i have your precious conrad....oh what's her name? (Y/n) thats right. And you...have something we want. More specifically, something I want. Are you catching along?"

"You fucking......what the hell do you want from me?"

"Hm...bring me titan the crazy titan lover. She cant suspect a thing. But also. $10000000. Bring all this by before sundown tonight orㅡ"

She stopped speaking and i heard a snap. Followed by a high pitched scream. "LEVI!!!"

My eyes widened. (Y/n).
"Hang in there (Y/N)! Im coming for you."

"Aww how sweet. Remember Levi. This is up to you. Lets see who plays hero now. 5ㅡ"

I dropped the phone and ran out of the room.

"HANJI!!!!" I yelled.

+~+~+~+~+~~+~+

A deep distorted chuckle floated out of the phone.

"ㅡ3....2....1...Let it begin."