Chapter 7

So it's about nine at night and I decided to write Austin a latter. It's about 3 months and he is already gone. To be honest I'm scared. I got pregnant sometime in May!!! So if I do my math right I will give birth in January or February, so here I am trying to write something. Alex will be over soon to pick it up an mail it for me.

Dear Austin,

 The day you were packing with Alex and Rob. I was standing outside of the door listening. I know I shouldn't have, but I have to tell you, I'm pregnant. I don't care if your not here for my babies, but I would at lest like some money once a week to help pay. Im having 4 kids. 2 boys 2 girls. I herd that you u needed to go because of that night when we both lost our virginity's. I just wanted to say that I really miss you and like you, a lot. I know you don't anymore and I am ok with that. Tell your mom I said hi.

Love,

Crystal

P.S here is the picture of my babies.

When I was done I didn't notice that I was crying. The door bell rang and it was Alex. He was on his phone, Iike always.

"Hey Crystal so do you have the letter. I need-" he finally looked up at me, to see the tears running down my face.

"H-here is the letter. As I was about to close the door he stopped it with his foot.

"What's wrong?"

"Like you would care, you and Rob haven't talked to me since and I herd you to talking to Austin the day before he left. On top of that I am about 3 months pregnant! I can't mess up his career! And he just started!"

I was sobbing by now. He was 'shhhhing' me.

"Hey it's ok, I will give him his letter. It has a date on it right?" I nodded my head.

"Ok I will give it too him as soon as possible." I smiled

"Thank you" with that he walked out the door. Now I have to take care of my kids by myself.