Bonus: A Musical Proposal

A little late christmas/new years day present for my good friend TheCookieLover12

Beca's P.O.V:
Its been a while since I graduated from Barden, but more importantly it's been a while since Emily and I first started dating, and all I have to say is, it's been the best couple months of my life. And eventhough I've graduated from Barden and I'm no longer apart of the Bella's, I still get to see the 'New Bella's' progress. And I gotta say, I'm a little more than impressed, especially with Em's leadership skills. Jesse's younger sister Angela Swanson is doing particularly well, so much so that I suggested to Emily since the New Bellas have been doing extremely well, we should treat them to dinner. Of course though, me and the New Bella's have something else in mind...

Okay, so here's the plan me and the New Bella's are taking Emily to this restaurant we saw the other night, and we have a little surprise for her when we arrive there. So, for this special occasion I'm wearing this nice light sort of frilly black dress (of course while wearing some black leggings), my new black and blue short leather jacket and my black studded boots.

But, back to the matter at hand me, the new Bella's and Em are walking closer and closer to the restaurant. And I suddenly feel an unusual amount of nervousness rush over me, why am I panicking? I just have to keep calm and I'll get through this. As we get closer to the restaurant, I see a familiar chubby blonde poke her head out from around the corner of the restaurant. She looks to me and gave me a signal signifying the rest of the group was ready, and I gave her a signal signifying that we were also ready.

When the chubby blonde, disappeared once again around the corner, my attention was then grabbed by my forever-lovely girlfriend. "So Becs, what kind of food does this place have?" she asked with the same smile I fell in love with and keep falling in love with. I quickly reply to Em, as we finally reached our destination "I dunno Em, but I know for sure what happens tonight is gonna blow your mind". She looked at me with a confused look for one moment, before she shrugged it off. But when she turned to talk to me once more, I was no where to be seen.

Author's P.O.V:
Emily also notices that her other friends have gone missing also, she looked around and noticed a familiar face she didn't think would be here "Jesse, what're you doing here?". He didn't reply, he just pulled a microphone out from his back pocket and began singing...

Jesse:
It's a beautiful night,
We're looking for something dumb to do.
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

Emily had a shocked face, thinking that Jesse was proposing to her, but then she caught a glimpse of red and turned to see none other than Chloe who was also singing the song.

Chloe:
Is it the look in your eyes,
Or is it this dancing juice?
Who cares baby,
I think I wanna marry you.

As Emily was trying to grasp what was happening, she saw a familiar australian stand in front of her.

Fat Amy:
Well I know this little chapel on the boulevard we can go oh oh oh,
No one will know oh oh oh,
Oh, come on, girl.
Who cares if we're trashed got a pocket full of cash we can blow oh oh oh,
Shots of patron,
And it's on, girl.

As she backs away from Amy, she walks into someone, when she turned around to apologize she saw that she had bumped into Angela who was singing the same song.

Angela:
Don't say no, no, no, no-no;
Just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah-yeah;
And we'll go, go, go, go-go.
If you're ready, like I'm ready.

She even saw Aubrey walk over and cling onto Chloe singing the song also, Emily couldn't comprehend what was happening. But while did it feel like this sort of thing happened before.