Voice like an angel

The party was awesome. People just having a good time,getting drunk, singing and dancing with friends one last time, it felt really great. But unfortunatley all good things must come to an end, but to be honest she really didn't want it to, even though Beca was never one of those kinds of people, this party was her last at Barden. So even she had to embrace it.

The Bella's thanked the Treble Makers for inviting them and bid goodnight, they went over to their shared house. Once inside most of them decided they'd go to bed, while Fat Amy, Stacie and Chloe were gonna stay up a bit longer to watch that fairytale movie 'Into The Woods'. Stacie looked closely at the DVD cover "does anyone notice that the Cinderella in the movie looks fimilar?" Amy looked as well "well, yeah that's Anna Kendrick. She kinda looks like shortstack". Chloe rolls her eyes "yeah right".

While they were bickering about how Anna Kendrick looks like Beca. Beca knew she needed to rest up for her internship tomorrow, so she grabbed a glass of pink lemonade said goodnight to Stacie, Chloe and Amy and started trudging up the stairs. As she walked down the hall she was thinking about the party "I think that party was exactly what I needed after the whole Jesse thing". It had been only two weeks since she broke up with Jesse, they loved eachother, but after three years, the spark just faded. They were still friends, but thats probably all they'll ever be.

She stopped walking for a moment, hearing a very fimilar tune being sung "Won't you come see about me" Beca followed the sound, and ended up at the bathroom door, deciding not to be like Chloe and barge in on someone uninvited, she simply put her ear to the door. "I'll be alone dancin you know it baby, Tell me your troubles and doubts" Beca now knew why the song sounded so fimilar, it was the one she and the other bella's performaned at Lincoln Center in 2012. But she never heard a voice like this around the bella household, and everyone in this household sang...all of the freakin time.

"As you walk on by will you call my name" the only logical answer was that new girl, what was her name...um...Emily! That it. "Damn. This girl can sing" she kept that comment in her mind hoping to not get caught listen to Emily singing in the bathroom. But Beca wasn't wrong, unlike Beca when she sang this song, Emily can change most of the low notes to hight notes, and make it work.

Beca couldn't explain it, but for some reason she was feeling butterflies everytime Emily would sing a note, and then it came. "I say la lalalala lalalala lalalala lalalala" Beca nearly fell over at how high Emily made that note, it was a high note but she also made it soft somehow, but that just amazed Beca even more.

Beca decided to leave while she hadn't been seen listening to the new girl, who was most likely in the shower. She removed her piercing covered ear from the door and silently crept down the hall to her room.

Once she enetered her room and landed on her bed she finally voiced out what she was thinking while listening to Emily "DAMN. That Girl has the voice of a freakin angel". She smiled and started humming "Don't you forget about me" as she tucked herself into her blanket, smiling all the while, as she went to sleep.

Yup this year was definitely gonna be interesting.

Author Notes:

Okay first of all I am very new to writing, so if you guys think it sucks or you guys think its great so far. That great I will take any critizism you guys are willing to give. And I'm open to suggestions on what you guys would like to see in the story.

Well Until the next chapter, farewell to you aca-dorks.