The Trip back to Barden part. 1

After watching the german group...what was their name again...um, that's right Das Sound Machine or DSM, Emily had to admit they were great. Oh who was she kidding the were freakin amazing, then she noticed something odd, the entirety of DSM was approaching herself and the rest of the Bella's. At first she thought Beca was gonna handle everything with some classic Beca Mitchell smart-ass comebacks she's heard so much about. Boy was she wrong. Beca was a freakin mess talking to the leader of DSM, and her comebacks were just compliements trying to sound like insults.

Before Emily knew it DSM was leaving, she turned to see Beca making it worse for herself "Okay. Just because you're making me very sexually confused, does not mean you're intimidating" Emily and the rest of the Bella's cringed at their leaders words hoping she would stop soon and spare her diggnity, she didn't, she started waving her hands around in a dramatic matter. "We have nothing to lose, we have literally nothing, Aca-Wiedersehen bitches! Oh my god, what is wrong with me, I'm using my hands so much". She turned to the other Bella's and saw their faces, she saw all of them except Emily had their jaws open in shock.

Cynthia-Rose was the first person to close her slacked jaw "Um...Beca what the hell was that?" Beca didn't know what to say, she was even more confused now then she was this morning, she then saw the expectant looks on her friends faces and was starting to panic on the inside. Emily saw Beca's hesitantance to answer the question, so she stepped in for her "guys, come on, you can't blame Beca for getting nervous. All of you have to admit after their performance, DSM is a little more intimidating then we thought"

They hummed in agreement, nodding their heads. Beca at that moment couldn't be more greatful, Emily just saved her skinny ass and she would have to remind herself to thank Emily for that.

Chole let out a sigh and motioned toward the exit of the hall "Okay, Bella's our scouting mission is over, lets go home" they all agreed, if they were gonna have any chance at beating DSM, they need to start practicing pronto. As soon as they got out of the buliding Fat Amy was smirked down at Beca, knowing that smirk meant Amy thinks she knows something Beca let out a sigh "what? Aussie dingo" Amy entirely ignored the 'Aussie Dingo' comment answered with "oh, nothing lil' Mitchell, just thinking about you and your female knight in shining armour. That protected you from the most embrassing moment in your life".

Beca was starting to get frustrated with all of Amy's comments today "Ok, Fat Amy, I swear to god, if you don't tell what the heck your talking about I'm a gonna stab a bitch, and that bitch will be you". Amy just kept walking with the biggest smirk on her face "I'm just saying, you and Legacy are cute" Beca went from frustrated to confused once again "what is that meant to mean"?

Before Amy could finish, they saw the Bella bus being towed. Chloe was cursing various swear words on the other side of the road, while the other Bella's were just watching her scream. When Beca and Amy made it to the Bella's they asked what happend, Stacie sighed "we stayed longer than an hour" Beca groaned in annoyance, this is not what they needed, the drive back to Barden was at least 5 hour drive and Beca would most likely have to go to her internship tomrrow, and she didn't want to go to work all grumpy.

Ashely or Jessica whichever one she was looked like a light bulb just went off in her head "why don't you call Jesse or Bumper?" Beca's had snapped up at that idea, she immediatley grabbed her phone from her pocket, but say she had no credit, not to mention there was no signal out here, she checked before they went inside the hall. Beca groaned once more "Ugh! No freakin signal and I don't have any freakin credit!" Chloe came over and overheard the entire conversation "What the hell are we gonna do, Beca"?

Beca had no idea what they were going to do, but she better come up with something soon otherwise The Bella's are gonna kill her or...kill eachother.

Author Notes: 

Okay, THANK YOU! For the very supportive comments. To be honest with all of you I was very worried that no one would like this story, but thank you, You made my day, at school. And BecEmilyLover123 or MidnightBlade08, if you guys have any suggestions for the next chapter I would really love to hear them. Well that's it for now, once again Thank you...and now I must bid you farewell until the next chapter. See ya later you awesome nerds. :)