Chapter 37

**Harry's POV**

I couldn't take it. Looking at him doing that to Jade made me go over the edge. If I wasn't drugged, Jai's head would be ripped off right now. I swear it. The more I squirmed, struggled, tried to get out of this trap he had me in, the more the needle moved, allowing it to come out more, I felt me regaining my strength, my power. He didn't seem to  notice though. He was just too busy torturing the both of us. Causing Jade pain, and me having to watch her in pain. The more and more I moved, the easier it was for the needle to get loose from my arm. When her screams, muffles and cries escaped from her, that's when I lost it. Then, as he would stare at her like he didn't even care, that's when I blew. The needle escaped my arm, me regaining my strength slowly, but as soon as I could get out of the chair, I ripped off the ropes just by standing up, before loud growl escaped my mouth. He didn't even have time to look at me before I tackled him away from her. Away from Jade. Punches, scratches, hits, kicks, pounds, everything I could do I did to Jai. I pounded the motherfu.cker. I took one last look at Jade when I saw everything about her started to slow down. I could hear her heart beating, slowing. I could hear her cries becoming small whimpers. Her kicks, squirms, all becoming less frequent. I knew she was slowly dying. The thought made my heart shatter. I looked one last time at Jai, before doing the unthinkable. I didn't know I had it in me. I didn't even think it was possible to do, by myself. But when you see someone you truly love in pain, and dying right in front of your eyes, you do the unthinkable. The things you think you cannot do come out, and you realize you can. You have enough power. You just need to believe, and you need a motivation. Jade's my motivation. That's all I needed to know, before I ripped Jai's head off, shredding him to pieces. But then, after that was over, I looked at Jade. And then, I felt as if I was being ripped apart, by the way she looked. So fragile, so weak. So little, so scared. Tears were all down her face, blood dripping down her body as I made myself not look. I couldn't take seeing her like this. I had to fix her. But I didn't want to do it. I didn't want to change her. But, I did do something, something that could save her.

**Jade's POV**

Do you ever wish your dreams could come true? They could become real, in your reality? Do you ever wish you could live your dream the way it is, rather than real life? Do you ever wish you could die, because maybe your dreams were showing you what it'd be like to be off of Earth? Do you ever just wish you could know what it felt like to be dead? Do you ever wonder if people would miss you...Really? Life goes on eventually. Death is apart of what happens in life. What comes life, comes death. Everyone moves on... Everything moves on. Even if the ones you love miss you, they have to face the facts and move on as well. Even if they can't fully, apart of them does. Why is there even life, when you're just going to die eventually? To go to heaven? But... Why do you have to go through everything on Earth, to get to heaven? All the bad things in this world, are just forgotten once you die? Why is that? 

 "Death is peaceful, easy. Living is hard."

I feel like, my whole life has been a disappointment. I was abandoned by my family. It's a big slap in the face. It's like they're basically telling me that I'm a piece of sh.it and that they never wanted me, never loved me. So, what I used to think was, have I ever really been loved? Then, I met him. Harry. I felt as if I was loved again, to be honest. He did protect me. He was jealous which was annoying at times, but deep down inside I liked it. I felt like I was wanted, needed, and cared for. Like I actually meant something to someone. Like I was put on this Earth for a reason. But, what was that reason for? To be captured by vampires? But why me? Couldn't that have happened to anyone? I made their lives, or the ones they're 'living' a hell. I almost got them caught, they have to keep me hidden, just from something I saw. Sometimes, I just wonder why I never would've died sooner.