Chapter 11

**Jade's POV** 

I felt the anger boiling inside of me.

"No! Are you crazy?!" I raised my voice taking my head from against the tree and nudged his face away from my neck. "Am I afraid... Psh! Pah-lease!" I said annoyed rolling my eyes.

"Oh.. you're not now are you?" He asked me in a teasing tone, coming close to my face, ours almost touching.

"Nope," I said popping the 'p', moving closer to his face our noses now touching. I'm playing at his own game. "Not. One. Bit." I said my blue eyes looking into his green ones. His were still a dark shade of green, full of lust.

"Oh really?" He asked tilting his head trying to freak me out, working slightly...

"Yes," I said with all the courage I had.

"So, you wouldn't be afraid if I did..." He said looking at my neck, and then leaning into it. He started to kiss the left side of my neck, and then stopped right where the sensitive skin was. "This?" He asked as I felt his mouth open. I felt something lengthening.. And sharp. I gasped when I felt the four sharp things over the most sensitive part of my neck and go in my skin. I closed my eyes and held my breath when I felt them go all the way in my skin. I only could now feel one thing. Pain. And with the rain pouring down and hitting my neck, it didn't really help. The vibration from the thunder didn't help either. He bit down, and then took his mouth away from my neck. He looked at me in the eyes as mine were probably popping out of my head!

"Are you afraid now?" He asked me. My blood was on his lips. The rain was making it drip down though.

Out of nowhere, I felt... Different. All of a sudden, I felt a pain in my neck, and go all throughout my body. I leaned my head forward on Harry's chest, and tried to wiggle out of his grip. The pain was unbearable. I can't even describe it. Never felt before.  He held onto my wrists tighter above my head.

"WH-WHAT'S HAPPENING?!" I screamed in pain.

"The venom," he said and I opened my eyes and saw him staring at my neck. This pain was torturous.

"What?! Ah, Harry! Make it stop, please!" I pleaded and he let go of my wrists and grabbed my waist.

"It's too late," He said.

"W-what?" I asked. "Ah, please!" It was striking. I screamed.

"I can't.. I won't be able to st-"

"FUCKING DO IT HARRY! GOD DAMN DO IT! JUST FUCKING DO WHATEVER YOU CAN!" I screamed and grabbed onto his shoulders, digging my nails in his shoulders, my legs wobbling.

Harry sighed and then dipped his head back in my neck and placed his lips to my neck, kissing it lightly.

"STOP KISSING M- AH! FUCKING HURRY!" I yelled feeling such pain.

He sunk his fangs in my neck, and sucked my blood. I felt it coming up through my body, out of my neck from my veins... It was a really strange and odd feeling, actually. It didn't hurt.. Probably because I was already feeling too much pain from the venom to even notice.. But it didn't feel good, either. He kept sucking, the pain decreasing. He grabbed onto my waist, pulling me up and closer to him, as my hands were still on his shoulders. The pain was now almost gone, but he was still going.

"T-thank you Harry," I said. All I could hear was the rain, and the sound of Harry sucking my blood. Just then, the pain was all gone.

"Okay Harry," I said lightly pushing him, but he wouldn't bulge. I heard sounds escaping Harry's lips, and realized what he was doing. He was moaning. Why?