Chapter 35

(Author's Note): I would like to know what you guys think, do you like **Jade's POV** or should I do more of **Harry's POV** ? Or at least his a little more...? Lemme know in the comments! Thankssss xx ~j

**Jade's POV**

I stared at him, as he stared at me. I wanted to hear his opinion, but I already knew what it was going to be. 

"No," Harry suddenly said, no emotion whatsoever in his voice.

"But Harry, it's basically the only way it'll all-"

"No, Jade! No!" Harry shouted, his eyes golden as I was suddenly pushed up against a wall. I closed my eyes, wincing as my back came in contact with the wall. I reopened them, to see fangs hanging out, him staring at my neck. His eyes were still golden. I could tell I had fear in my eyes, by the way my breathing was heavily.

"That isn't going to happen, and it never will.." He said, his demon voice thick.

What the hell is he talking about? Before all this, he was about to turn me.. Almost did, but now he's acting as if he's never going to? What, he's just going to let me free? He also said he'd never do that, either, I thought.

His grip tightened when he didn't get a respond from me.

"Oh Harry, stop. Harry, you're hurting me," I said. He tightened his grip even more. I looked him in the eyes pleading for him to stop, but he got even tighter before I yelped.

"Please Harry no! What are you doing?!" I asked trying to wiggle free, I knew a bruise was already forming on both sides of my forearms. His grip loosened, but he didn't let go. I could feel the stinging feeling on my forearms sting, signalling a mark was made.

"Maybe we shouldn't ever even of gotten you," Harry said before letting go of me, his golden eyes pacing around the room, never looking at me.

"Why did you then?" I asked.

"You know the God-d.amn fu.cking reason, don't make me bring it up again, Jade!" He yelled stopping in his spot, pointing his finger at me.

"Yes, Harry! I do, and I try not to remember. But it's kind of hard when you bring it up, like now!" I said, raising my voice.

"Don't you raise your voice with me, you shrew!" He said coming closer to me. 

"Shrew? I'm a shrew? What the fuc.k!" I yelled. His jaw clenched when I raised my voice, balling his hands in fists before he picked up his speed towards me. I went off from being against the wall, running towards the door which was suddenly slammed shut.

"ZAYN! LOUIS, LIAM! NIA-"

Before I could even finish, I was lifted off the ground, before a hand went over my mouth. Suddenly, everything around me started to spin, and before I knew it, I was laid into something soft, before a door was slammed shut. I quickly sat up, only to be shoved back down by a force. We were driving. I heard a 'click' signalling the doors were locked. I soon realized I was in the back of a car.. Or Range Rover.

"Harry, where are we-"

"I just want to explain something to you, okay?" He says.

"Fine," I said, sighing.

"Look.. I'm sorry I make your life a living hell, I wish you could have a normal life because I myself wish that sometimes, I wish I didn't have to be this way, plus it's even harder since I'm world wide famous. But it's not our faults! You saw us, it was our only option. I am not blaming you, whatsoever so don't even put that in your mind, but all I'm saying is we couldn't just let you free with you seeing us. I mean, you already called the cops, twice. Third times are the charm, so if you did we'd probably get caught. And don't you think it's hard on us, too? I mean, we know how hard it must be for you because we're keeping you, and you can't live a normal life.. But it's not like we're going to let you go , now. You know everything! And now, you're in danger. We have to protect you, I have to protect you... Also, you're considered 'missing' so we have to travel around, keep you secret, and we have a tour coming up soon! How are we going to keep everything together?! You see, it's hard on us too, Jade. But I do have to say, I'm very sorry you're going through all of this, and I hope you'll really take my forgiveness because I truly am," He said. "I just don't know what I'd do without you."

I let the words Harry just said sink in.

"Well, thank you but.. You know, it is hard on me too. I know you basically explained everything, but you don't have any idea how I feel inside! I hide my feelings from you guys," I say.

"Tell me then," He said.

"No, it's fine.." I said .

"No, tell me ," He said.

"Really, everything is fine," I answered, looking out the window. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"I needed to talk to you, and you were about to bring the boys involved so I had to-"

BOOM.

I flinched at the bang, the vehicle suddenly stopping. 

"Harry?! " I asked worriedly.

There was no answer.

"Harry?" I asked again. Nothing. Suddenly, the click sound came again, all doors flinging open, the car siren going off, honking over and over again, before I was suddenly forced out of the vehicle. Harry was the one, though. I looked at him worriedly, his eyes wandering all around.

"Harry, what's happening?" I asked him. He didn't answer. He kept looking around, before he started to concentrate. I knew what he was doing.. Communicating with the boys.

"Care to tell me what's going on?" I asked.

"They're here," He said bluntly.

"Who?" I asked Harry. His eyes were golden, searching around.

"Who, Harry?" I repeated.  

"Jai.. And the rest," He said.

"Who's the rest?" I asked.

"I don't even know," He said. 

"Is that who stopped us?" I asked. He looked down at me.

"I'm not going to let anything happen to you, okay?" He said, not answering my question. I just looked him in his golden eyes, as he stared into my blue ones.

"I promise," He said. I got a pit in my stomach at those two words, because proving from those two words from him in a previous time, those are the two words that are not certain to be kept their meaning. 

Sorry if this isn't as you thought it'd be, but trust me. The next chapter is going to be a lot to take in, so get ready! I like to hear your guy's thoughts so.. What do you think will happen? Do you think Harry will protect Jade? Or do you think Jai and 'the rest' are going to get her? Comment below, and lemme know what you think! :D I'm going to try to update ASAP! Lot's of love! X

~j

Picture edited by me >>>>>>>>>>>>>

all can be found on my tumblr: OneDirectionAreVampires.tumblr.com

FOLLOW ME! Also, on twitter!: ItsHarrysBabe

Follow/Fan me here :) & ask me questions on my ask!: ask.fm/ItsHarrysBabex

Also, I LOVE this song! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks! MUAH! X